Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2015
About 4 years ago I purchased this item of three umbrellas and they were perfect for what I wanted and needed. Now, four years later, I find that I need to place another order for umbrellas. I have two very destructive children and these umbrellas, even as tough and sturdy as these are, could not withstand being used as mock swords in a duel to the death, Ha-ha. I promptly lost two very good umbrellas. So I looked to Amazon once again for umbrella replacements, and low-and-behold, I find the exact same umbrellas being sold as a three pack once again. I am ecstatic. These are great umbrellas. They are strong and sturdy. and will stand up to heavy winds and rain. They are 5' in diameter and made of fairly heavy fabric and heavier than normal metal shaft. The price is great for three umbrellas. I have purchased from this seller before and have done so again. They arrived very quickly and were shipped in a box that was tightly packaged and taped for heavy shipment.
on October 30, 2017
Broke in two places on my short 10 min walk to the train station. The smaller umbrellas other people carry seem to be just fine. Would work well in uneventful light rain weather but definitely not strong enough for wind - for which purpose I bought it for.
on June 11, 2014
I have ordered these umbrellas twice and not because I needed 6 umbrellas. They keep breaking. I bought it again because the price was so good. Right now of the 6 that I purchased I have two left, one of which has only a small problem so far. I will probably have to buy again soon.

The downside to these umbrellas is that the logo is a little embarrassing. Another drawback is that when you place these upside down when you come back inside from the rain is that the water will drip up and under the first canopy. So it can be a little wet if you need to take it out again. These are way too big to open up inside and dry that way. Also, these do NOT hold up well in strong wind!! Rain without wind is fine.

On the bright side, these are large enough to keep two full size adults dry under them, and the colors are good for most traditional looks.

Keep in mind that these do not break down. They are quite heavy as well, so bring it to work or anywhere else means having to use one hand or arm just for the one umbrella. Therefore, it's probably not the best for travelers. It might be a good selection for families who constantly need to buy umbrellas and don't want to pay so much for the larger-sized ones.
on March 20, 2013
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but after reading the reviews, I thought I'd give these a try for the price. I live in Florida and the rainy season is about to commence, so I figured I'd get ahead of the game and get some new umbrellas. They arrived fine and were as described ("Forgan" printed largely but not obnoxiously). I tested them and they all worked fine. This week, though, we had a rainstorm (nothing terribly strong or too windy) and my husband was disappointed to find that his umbrella didn't survive a mild storm. When he opened it (push-button), it immediately opened but with such force that two of the plastic end caps popped off which caused the material to pull back from the frame. Then, he couldn't get it to stay closed. Thinking it was user error (I had tested them with no problem), I tried it when he got home and found that short of binding the umbrella, it wouldn't stay shut. The unfortunate thing is that we found this out after the return-period has expired, so we're stuck with at least one bad umbrella and the worry that the others will break soon.
Very nice golf-sized umbrella. The 3-pack was a good deal, too. One went in my golf bag. The others went into cars so they will be handy when needed.
The vented canopy worked well on some windy days.
on July 16, 2015
What convinced me to purchase these was not the price but what actually sold me was a previous review I read stating it was big enough for 2 people. Today was the 1st day I was able to use it (received 3days ago) but Definitely Not big enough for 2 people ( adults that is). My arm and the front of my legs got a little wet so yea not as big as what a "gulf" umbrella should be like.
I'm going to keep them because I have kids that can use them and we were in need for new umbrellas.
And in case anyone wonders I'm not a large adult; I'm actually short with a few extra pounds with that said-again not meant for 2 people
on July 19, 2013
So I got tired of buying little umbrellas that break after a couple of uses or get blown inside out. I also hate leaving an umbrella at home when on the road or in my wife's car. This was a great buy, I was able to put one in each car and have one left over to keep in the house for a rainy day. You can't beat the price of these umbrellas either. For the price you get three well built umbrellas that are wide enough to cover two people easy. I have had them for about two months and have used them on several occasions in windy rainy conditions. I have had no problems with them. My reason for four stars is that you don't get the exact ones pictured (I got two black and a blue) and one of the umbrellas caps at the top was cracked. I wasn't a big issue and didn't affect the performance of the umbrella. I didn't want to have to go through the whole return and exchanged process, so I did not contact the seller. I am very happy with the purchase though and will definitely purchase three more in the future.
on January 4, 2012
These are fairly large, sturdy umbrellas. They do not fold or collapse in any way, so they are larger to store and don't work well in the car. And yes, they have large logos on them advertising the golf company. Looks like a promotional product line they are trying to get rid of. But, they are a decent product and seem to hold up well. Plus, the price is hard to beat.

Overall, if the logo and large size does not bother you, it is a great product.
on June 3, 2016
Excellent umbrellas i have had them for 5 years and still working fine. one has a couple of minor problems with a little piece of hanging lose metal
but works perfectly. one umbrella i gave away as a gift and still working fine. I would buy more of these but i dont need to since they are still on
excellent working conditions. even on windy conditions they hold their own they don't invert, they remain solid.
on November 13, 2015
Two of three umbrellas arrived in perfect condition. The third has a small puncture in one of the panels. All three feel very sturdy and open and lock themselves in place with the press of a button. One puncture in three umbrellas that I paid less than $10 a piece for, I'm not complaining. Though the lack of QC did knock them from 4 to 5 stars.

The stem has a carbon fiber look to it, though I highly doubt it's actually CF. Still an attractive design.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.