Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 30, 2016
Love these. The building guide that comes with them is nice. My kids have used these every day for a week now. I have a feeling they will be a long-time toy. Most of our toys cycle in and out within 6 months to a year at most. However, blocks have been a favorite in this house, so I decided to try a different style block. My boys (3 & 5) love the colors. Not sure whether I like these or Lincoln Logs better. Those definitely stay together and you could keep structures together long term. But these require a little more thinking about how to make your structure stable. We have both styles and my kids (I also have an 8 year old daughter) all tend to like the standard block styles compared to the Lincoln Logs. Nice quality. These have been built high and fallen over many times. They have been stepped on and walked on and none of them have broken.
on January 30, 2014
My son has autism and it's always a challenge to find toys that he'll enjoy. He LOVES these -- partly because there's so many of them, and partly because they are simple items he can use to make his big patterns on the carpet. He basically makes temporary art in big designs on the carpet, and these are perfect because of the good quality, the bright colors, and the sheer quantity of them! Highly recommended!!!
on December 29, 2016
We ordered 2 of these sets one we gave to my son for his birthday and the other we saved for Christmas! The first box we ordered was great but the second box has a couple of blocks that were cut funny and the paint is chipping on several blocks. Overall my kids have a blast with them but for the cost they should be better made!
on December 20, 2016
These blocks are wonderful. It started with a trip to our local children's museum and my two kids (ages 9 & 4) were enthralled with these. They spent a long while building towers of all different shapes and sizes. They were so engaged with the blocks that my husband and I bought a set for home.
on March 13, 2017
This was a great purchase for the little builders in our family. The colors are exciting too.
on February 21, 2013
I order 1-3 toys via amazon a month probably. This has been a favorite. I have an almost 3 year old girl who is endlessly constructing dog houses and zoo enclosures and other imaginative buildings for her animals and dolls. These blocks are easy to stack and can make fun towers and houses that don't easily tip over. We also make mosaic type designs with them and practice PATTERNS. Use them almost daily.
on July 28, 2016
This product is awesome, my kids have been playing with these non-stop since they arrived in the mail. I might have to order more to make even bigger projects!!
on December 12, 2016
My 10 year old grandson loves to build with blocks. I added these to his collection. He loves them. Very happy with purchase.
on December 4, 2013
These blocks are crazy cool. My 4 year old (girl) can't stop using them... and I love them too. We get to build projects together and make all kinds of cool things.
on February 23, 2013
Christmas gifts for my 7 and 5 year-old-grandsons. They had used them in a museum setting and loved them. They enjoy building with them very much. Quality toy made with REAL wood. Reminds me of the old Lincoln Logs that we played with as children. They won't wear out and it is a lot of good creative, play time for the buck!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.