Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2017
We love this quilt set, we each have enough cover on our own side. I've searched a long time for one that truly is big enough on the sides, even with a 75 lb. Doberman in the middle on top of the quilt! (she has her own covers). The ones I've bought in the past were always too short so I always had to buy a twin size so I could add on to the one we used on the bed....... I Love it So Much, I recently found out that several years ago I bought the same set for our daughter.... 2 years ago I bought the same set again for our daughter in law.... They both brought it to my attention that I now have the same quilt set!!!!!! no doubt about it, I'd buy the same one again if needed....lololololol
on July 15, 2016
I absolutely love this set!! It is gorgeous in my room and the larger size hangs nicely from my tall king size bed. The colors are warm & cozy & femine, but not overly girly. My husband likes the look of it, too. I accented with burgundy and tams and the room has a cozy, romantic feel. :-)
Held up to first wash very well.
on October 21, 2016
This king size bedspread is huge, I worried that I would need a bed skirt because my bed is so tall. It is so comfy and pretty I am in love and even the quilted pillow shams can be slept on. Perfect to crawl in and take a nap on a dreary afternoon. I am so glad I chose spread!
3 helpful votes
on March 21, 2017
Beautiful bedding, well made and warm, no need for a blanket even in PA winters.. I ordered the king size and the extra size covers the bed to the floor. Only downside is that it is very heavy and making the bed takes longer to complete. Love the look and quality though.
Enthusiast: Coloringon December 26, 2013
This is a wonderful purchase!!!! When you see how great the bedspread hangs on the bed (I have an eyelet Dust ruffle), which is just the nice touch in contrast to this very classy bedspread!!!! This is easy care, doesn't wrinkle, washable in cool/cold water and same for the dryer setting....gentle/cool. This is quite the luxery feel and look and the price was great. I really love everything I just mentioned here about this bedspread...***and do not confuse this BEDSPREAD with another quality item from Greenland that is the QUILT Set. They are different sizes altogether. Enjoy it!!!
on February 15, 2011
This went wonderfully in our bed room. I have a pillow top mattress, and it is always so hard to find something that will fit right! Well, this fit the bill! It drapes over the sides so nice that I didn't even really need a bed skirt. I love the colors, Antique Chic definitely is the right title . The reason why I did give it a 4 star was that after owning this quilt for 3 weeks, there is already a patch that became separated, the original was stitched to close to the seam. A little hand stitching fixed the problem, but kind-of a let down. I do have 2 kids that love to lay in our room and watch movies, and they can be pretty rough, but after just 3 weeks???? Over all if I knew that would have happened in advance, I still would have purchased this item. Like I said; the color is beautiful, hangs nice on a pillow top, and is pleasantly warm.
43 helpful votes
44 helpful votes
on February 9, 2016
I love Greenland Home products for their quality. Heavy material, good finishing. But be warned, this particular pattern is very busy and very bold. It reverses to a hideous gold and red pattern. Unless you are doing a very big room with a very small bed, this can be overpowering. The Prairie pattern with muted colors is a better choice.
3 helpful votes
on June 8, 2016
I just received this and can't rate it on overall quality yet, but it's very attractive on my bed. I'm a man and thought this might be too flowery (okay, it does have a lot of flowers!), but it's the patchwork color combination that really stands out. I'm a sucker for burgundy and this has just the right amount to complement my cherry finished bedroom set. If you don't believe me, then all three of my grown daughters love it, too! :-)
on December 16, 2010
Bought this in a King size and it fits our King bed wonderfully. Very generous size, gorgeous colors...looks way more expensive than what I paid for it. It is also very well made. I'm very satisfied with my purchase!
42 helpful votes
43 helpful votes
on August 12, 2014
I really like how this fit my bed and the fact it is cotton. The colors are nice if you like bright colors - they are a little too bright for me but not so much that I want to return it since I can use it in a spare bedroom. It seems to be such good quality that I bought the same one in a paler color pattern and that one I am using in my bedroom and really love it. Both the second one I bought and this one are reversible but I like the other one on both sides because the colors are more muted. This one is gold on the reverse side with a lot of green leaves and pink and rose flowers. For someone who likes gold it is nice. Top side looks just like it is pictured and is very pretty, too. We all have different taste so I gave this five stars though I prefer the more muted pattern one. Both are well made. My bed is high and this bedspread comes almost to the floor which is what I wanted. If, because it is cotton, it shrinks a bit it will still be wide enough and long enough to look great on my bed.