Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Divatex 200-Thread Count Queen Bed Skirt/Dust Ruffles, White
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Color: White|Size: Queen|Change

on January 10, 2011
It is nice and fits well on our king size bed but it is very thin fabric and you can see the box springs right through it. It does the job but wish it was a bit heavier material
on March 1, 2011
I expected alot more from this product. It fit our bed just fine but on the corners it spilt to wear you can see the box springs and also you can see through the fabric. Not directly through it but you can see the outline of the boxsprings. Spend a little more money for some quality.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2011
I bought this bed skirt because of the great price...it was unbeatable! The product was as described...the material is a bit thin, but looks great! It has good lines and is a great buy if you are looking for a deal!
on July 27, 2011
I like this dust ruffle but there are pros and cons to it.

Pro- It splits at the corner. I have posts on the corners of my bed so the fact that it splits makes it hang correctl;y around my posts.

Con- No quite long anough to go to the ground of my bed - but that it my fault I probably should have measured better.
Con- It is a little cheaper material so it kind of just looks like my sheet is hanging down past my comforter.
on July 6, 2011
I purchased the white one, and you can see right through the extremely thin material. Would not recommend or purchase again. Overall, a piece of junk, the worst thing I have ever ordered from Amazon.
on April 27, 2013
This bed skirt is nicely made. Love the box corners. Looks really tailored compared with ruffled bed skirts. Not much else to say... it's a bed skirt.
on August 6, 2011
This product is not even worth the cheap price. Save your money and buy something nicer. It fell apart in the wash (even after following directions). It also does not cover the bed. Terrible!
on January 1, 2011
the perfect color and the right size .i thought that because of the good price, the bedskirt would hang short, but it it perfect!
on May 25, 2011
I am happy with this bedskirt. I was looking for a new one for my bed, and I didn't want to pay a lot. However, it is true that you get what you pay for. THis is not cotton the whole way. THe skirt part is, but the part that covers the box spring or bed frame is made of some thin polyester - it melted when I got the iron on the edge of it. Its a small hole, but still.

If you just want to pay the bare minimum, then this is for you. It looks nice otherwise and I'm happy with that.
on July 2, 2014
It is thin, but not catastrophically like some of the drama queen reviewers are stating. It will not fall apart if you breath on it, you can't see through it like a window, and I had absolutely no problems with the fit. Shipping was fast.

What it is is a cheap bed skirt. It hangs around the bottom of your bed, conceals the ugly bed frame, and serves it's purpose just fine and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to do it. It came out of the package a little wrinkled and 5 minutes in the dryer on low heat solved that.

If your bed is tall, it will be too short. I have a standard metal bed frame and a standard box spring. It was fine.

If you don't want a cheap bed skirt, then go buy an expensive one. I wanted a cheap casual bed skirt and this is it.