Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nylabone Dura Chew Large Textured Ring Bone Dog Chew Toy
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Size: Large|Change
Price:$9.36+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 5, 2014
The nylabone durachew line of hard chew toys are the only toys I trust leaving in my dog's kennel with him. Everything else, including an extreme kong, will get destroyed. Plus he loves them! This ring usually lasts about 6 months before it just looks gross and I replace it - however, it is still completely intact, just worn down, after those 6 months.
review image
on February 5, 2011
We have some serious Bulldog and Shar Pei chewers, and this is one chew toy I think is going to last a LONG time. It's a bit heavy for small dogs, I'd think...but our mini Shar Pei lugs it around. This and other chew toys were our pack's Christmas presents. Since then, it's chewed fairly evenly around the entire ring and barely marked by their teeth (the dogs take turns chewing). A nylabone wishbone would have been gone by now, and the big souper Dura Chew, which we usually buy, is chewed an inch or two down. I'm impressed by this ring. If your dog can carry it around, I would recommend this for the serious chewer!
on February 11, 2011
I typically buy the Nylabone Dura Chew Bones for my two dogs. One of them in particular is a very tough chewer and needs a very strong bone if we want it to last. I decided to buy this ring bone to spoil them with a little variety. They LOVE IT, AND it is lasting just like the standard Dura Chews! The texture and shape keep them interested and entertained for hours at a time. I will definitely be buying another one after this has been destroyed.
on January 29, 2012
My dogs love these bones! I have an aggressive chewer & I always purchase Nylabone products for him. It's not as durable as a KONG, but instead of rubber, it's more of a plastic material. Be prepared, because it will splinter, if you have an aggressive chewer like mine, but it's definitely worth it because it keeps him entertained. I usually have one bone for 2-4 months, depending on his interest. You can even boil them in bouillon flavor once a week to keep the flavors strong! This product is much cheaper on Amazon compared to pet stores where they sell for $10-$30 (depending on the shape/style) for the larger size.
on February 18, 2012
I don't know if this was a fluke or not, but my 6 mnth old pup picked this up, dropped it and it shattered into 3 pieces within 24 hours.
on December 26, 2013
I'll never understand why my dog prefers to chew plastic bones over real bones, but Nylabones are always her favorite! She especially loves this ring chew since she can put her paw through the ring to hold onto it. It is very durable except when run-over by a lawnmower. We're on our 2nd since my dog insists on bringing a bone with her each time she goes outside and my husband doesn't look where he's going when cutting the grass.
on October 29, 2013
I've bought my dog 4 of these rings over the 4 years I've had him. During those 4 years, he's always had an "active" ring, which means each has really lasted him about a year each. When compared to other toys, these are much more durable, as are all Nylabone products. My dog seems to be able to destroy/chew through most anything. He's a 60lb. Catahoula Leopard Dog. He loves soft toys, and so I once bought him a toy made out of a firehose that touted durability. He was able to destroy it in minutes. Luckily, he seems to love Nylabone products as well, and despite all his trying, he doesn't seem to be able to destroy these, at least not quite as quickly. Over time, they do break/get chewed down and need to be replaced. It is essential that you buy the right size Nylabone product for your dog, as a big dog will destroy a small dog targeted Nylabone product with one bite. But, if you buy the right sized Nylabone product for your dog, you are ensured a toy for your dog that will far exceed the lifespan of others.
on September 27, 2015
Maximus proof! Now bear in mind, Max has multiple toys because he is a megga chewer pitbull. He loves this nylabone. It has lasted well over a month now. This is also a hit with Max's pitbull cousins Aria and Ragnar.
The only down side to this toy is when you step on it without shoes...which of course has nothing to do with what this toy is intended for!

The other toys Max has are a buffalo horn, two booda ropes, a booda snake and the kong kibble dispenser. I put this in here, becaue I believe that this is possibly why the nylabone has lasted so long?
on October 18, 2011
It lasted a whole ten minutes until the dog dropped it on the tile and it broke into three pieces. Got it replaced and the 2nd one didn't do any better. I did get a refund from the company though.
on December 30, 2015
My 2 rescue dogs have destroyed EVERYTHING but these rings. I even buy another when their rings get too thin. It is the ONLY thing I trust to leave in the kennel without supervision. I recommend this to all heavy chewers, I promise you will not be sorry.
review image