Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on June 27, 2014
I've bought rolled tulle from other companies before and it has always come in a continuous length with a precise width and laser cut edges so that the width is all uniform. This tulle did not. Although I did not find multiple separated pieces like other reviewers, the edges along the width were not tidy at all. Many required trimming to look decent. They came very jagged and uneven as though an elementary school aged child had cut them...
The tulle did arrive in a timely manner and the packaging was fine.
on October 21, 2012
I got this to make tutus with. This is not 100 straight yards though. It is in sections of around 4 and half feet each. So if you're needing one long piece this might not work. It did work for what I was doing though. So I didn't give one star because the title is deceptive.
on April 23, 2013
Two thirds of the way through this spool there was approx a 1 foot piece of material splicing two completely different quality
tulle. We were stuck working on a project and had to use the inferior 1/3 spool. Shame on the manufacturer
on November 5, 2015
 I own The Emmons Island Haunted Trail (www.ihtrail.org) and this product is just perfect for our needs. We use it to block our trail cuts instead of the orange caution tape. It is also used to drape from tree limbs and to spruce up our spider nest area. This product is amazing in Black light areas. I know we are not using it as intended but in my mind you cant get any more perfect then this product for what we need it for. I order an entire case of this product every year!!!!! It has never failed us, and I could not be more happier with this product. For all you Halloween people out there, if your looking to add the ghostly charm to your event, this product can be used in so many ways, just use your imagination.
on July 16, 2013
I got this tulle to complete the crib skit for my daughter's nursery. Right after ordering it, I made a trip to the craft store and they had the same amount for the same price, less if you have store coupon. If I would have known I would have just done that from the beginning.

This "white" tulle was one long 6" piece which worked just fine for me. It seemed to have blueish tinge to it, however, so I ended up going to get the ivory at the craft store anyway.

In the end, I needed both rolls to complete my project and I'm pretty pleased with end result of blending the white and ivory. I took off one star because it didn't look fully white to me but that may be because I was comparing it with the ivory.
on March 11, 2017
We purchased this tulle on a roll for our daughter's wedding. We made bows for the pews with it. The bows turned out great.
on November 2, 2013
Ordered on Oct.1, 2013 delivery was great.The quality was very poor, it was very thin for it to be tulle. When I got deep into the role it look like the tulle was burned . It had holes in it, some of the role had small pieces around it. I could not return in fear that it will not be delivered in time for for cheer competition, had to make 16 tutus. Will not order from this company again!
on August 17, 2015
This tulle is VERY thin. I wasn't expecting it to be thick, but I figured I could get away with only using one layer for my of my decorations--a wrong assumption. I will have to double layer everything to make it stand out. It is a nice quality and delicately sheer, just plan on using a bit more than you figured. The tulle itself was bright and clean.
on November 23, 2015
This tulle was fine for what I was using it for, which is crafts with a 3 year old. Like other customers, I think it should have stated that it was not one continuous piece. If you were using tthis for a wedding or something special, I would think you would want a higher quality. Ffor small crafts though, this is perfect.
on November 3, 2015
Purchased this to make tutus for my daughter. Perfect width for what i need. The only negative that i found is that the tulle is cut so its not one big long roll. It doesn't mess up my tutu because i adjust for if but it doesn't allow me to do a continuous wrap. Meaning it makes a little more work for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.