Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 3, 2015
It's an extremely inexpensive watch, so if anything you could just buy this for decoration and forget about the functionality. So far the watch has worked fine, but this watch is EXTREMELY sensitive to water - worse than ANY watch I've ever owned. Just from washing my hands one time, and the watch getting a TINY bit wet condensation immediately built up under the glass to the point that you can hardly see the time now. I'm going to try putting it in rice to see if that will clear it up, but I am putting it aside for now because it would bother me too much to wear in that condition every time I wash my hands, and that's far too much headache even for a $7 watch.
on June 20, 2016
I bought this same brand watch a few years ago. Due to old age and daily use, I had to replace it. I loved the one I had, so I bought it again. I am greatly disappointed. The quality has gone down tremendously. After a few days of wear, part of the rubber snapped off of the clasp. Now metal keeps irritating my wrist every time I wear it.
Save your money and invest in a higher quality watch.
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2013
I purchased this watch thinking that at $5, I'd wear it until the battery ran out because it was cheaper than the $20 to have my battery replaced in my other watch. I've been pleasantly surprised and love wearing this watch! It looks fantastic (but don't ever buy the Geneva gold-tone...very cheap looking). The silver plating actually look pretty good, and even close-up, it doesn't look like a cheap watch. It does tick loudly, but it's not annoying. Every once in a while the interior of the face will steam-up if I've been sweating, but it always goes away and has only occurred a few times. I've been wearing this for a few months now--still looks like new! I'll just keep buying replacements when the battery dies. Great little watch, and I can't believe I got it for $5!!! I got a few of extra of these in the other colors and have been giving them to my sisters as little "thank-you's" here and there. I'd probably spend $30 on this watch and still be thrilled.
on April 21, 2013
I gave this to my girlfriend a few days after I got it. It's extremely comfortable to wear it, since the silicone doesn't scrape your wrist. The only bad side to this watch, is the time changer on the right side is practically the cheapest thing I've ever seen. When you try setting the time on the watch, it's like you already broke it. Something to think about before you buy this!

Pros:
- Silicon wristband
- Looks beautiful upon the wrist
- Comfortable

Cons:
- Breaks fairly easily.
- Not waterproof
- Doesn't do much more than look great, and rarely is able to tell time (due to time changer breaking)

Overall, this watch is great for aesthetic purposes, and comfort-ability. I would only recommend this as an aesthetic, not a watch.
on September 21, 2016
I wasn't expecting the band to be soft as in rubbery...

But it looks OK. No scratches or complaints that others had. Seems to keep time and the ticking noise is quite which is nice.

I guess being rubbery it's comfortable. I have small wrists though and it doesn't go tight enough.

I'm not sure how I feel about this watch... But for the price I really can't complain about much!
review image
on May 26, 2016
I'm fine with the way it looks, however I bought this because it said water resistant to 10m. I got it about 5 hours ago and the face is already foggy inside. Also I paid $8 for it and I look at it today and its <$3. So I'm unhappy.
2 people found this helpful
on September 23, 2014
I am very thrilled with this watch! I knew when purchasing it, I would be getting what I payed for.....but I have to eat my words...this is a very cute and comfortable watch. It arrived yesterday after ordering back in July......but I knew it would take that long and almost forgot about it. Upon arrival, I was excited to see that it wasn't a super flimsy, cheaply made watch. My daughter did try to fasten it and then slip it on over the widest part of her hand, which detached the band from the watch.....it was an easy fix and entirely our fault. My son just slipped the pins back in and I wore the watch all day today for the first time with no detachment issues. The face is bold and the perfect size for me. I wear it on almost the first notch, but would fit any larger size wrist very well. The band is a very soft rubbery material and I was surprised that my wrist didn't become sweaty even after wearing all day. The face is bold and the numbers are nice and large. I also love the white color. I wanted something that was casual, but can be worn a bit dressy too. My friend sells a fashion jewelry (that I'm sure is made in the same country), but charges 10 times the amount of this, but looks exactly the same. I know that it may not last long (but you never know), but for the price, you can't beat it! I wouldn't hesitate to order something else from this seller!
on August 29, 2016
Beautiful watch that comes in an array of colors aka these watches go great with anything because you can get them in almost every color! They are at just the right price too. I bought the watches in multiple colors because I couldn’t make a decision and I love them all. I can comfortably wear these watches with no irritation. In fact, I sometimes forget I even have them on! The only problem I have with these watches is that battery does not last very long, but besides that they are awesome.
on February 19, 2013
Incredibly low price, good quality, nice silicone strap. Just received, so far it is keeping accurate time. Needed a watch for work with an easily readable second hand (it does have), preferably water resistant (it is), and reasonably priced (yes). My previous watch still functional, however the battery died. This brand new watch cost less than a new battery for my old (inexpensive as well) watch. I use these solely for work (am RN) and don't like to spend a fortune or wear my nice watches to work, so this is going to work out perfectly. As always, super fast shipping via my Prime membership.
|11 comment|Report abuse
My daughter saw this in a catalog and said she really liked it. I found it then here on Amazon for way cheaper and ordered it for her.

There is a reason it is so cheap... it actually is cheap, as in stones will fall out and it will stop working. I bought the white one, because that's what she wanted, and it turns a nasty yellow color, for no apparent reason, after wearing it a few times.

I found a much better, similar watch with a metal white link band and she wears and loves that one.

If you want something quick and cheap to match an outfit for one time use etc, this is a good choice, but I wouldn't plan on using it as your everyday permanent watch.