Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on March 16, 2015
I sent this a as gift for my dad. I didn't have a clue what to send him,(originally, I was going to be there and bring him a present), but because of the weather warnings decide to post pone my trip back to my home state. Unfortunately I waited until the day before his birthday to make up my mind to send him something. Thankfully, I order this. I spent very little for the extra one day delivery so he received it on his birthday! Then, it was a big hit and he loved the presentation. He was very happy with it, and described each box and its goodies. It really didn't last very long, but at 84 years old, he is still just a big kid!
on May 13, 2013
The product looks cheap and tacky, and nothing like the pictures. For the price it didn't meet any of my expectations. My mother wanted me to return it after she found out I had paid $40, for the product.
on October 26, 2015
The item is very presentable and it is a special occasions item since even for a Birth Day gift is ridiculous! Some of the boxes only contained 2 chocolates! As for the pistachio nuts, it was just a handful. A lot of nice wrapping and beautiful detail but, not justified as a present. It is more of an insult than a gift!
on September 3, 2016
Broadway Basketeers Happy Birthday Wishes Gift Tower
I bought this for my Step-Father's birthday. He lives in another state so I did not see this. You know its hard to buy a gift for a man, and then they get to an age where what do they need? So snacks are the perfect gift. I called him on his birthday, and he was happy with this gift, so whats more to say? SCORE!
on April 25, 2017
Sent this to my dad for his birthday and he loved it. It was visually impressive and tasty. Delivered on time.
on January 27, 2012
This is not worth the money. I thought I was receiving a product similar to what H&D sends to their customers. The picture is so very deceiving. The boxes are very very small and items are more of a taster. Not a good value.......
on June 24, 2015
I actually sent this to my mom for Mother's Day and she loved it! She liked the tower effect and opening each box with different goodies inside. She said it was all very tasty and that it was a great gift. I am very pleased with this company and will use them again.
on January 6, 2015
I buy it by mistake and it was late to cancel. Is over price. Everything is in small scale. For the price I can made my own basket with more products. The chocolates came melt. Dont waste your money.
on April 23, 2015
Awesome gift ideas. .. my partner loved it and was so surprised to get it.. fast shipping and delivery. .. great job. I definitely recommend this to everyone looking for that quick gift when you work 16 hr days and have no time to go to the mall..lol
on November 29, 2013
The picture looks great but unfortunately the reality is that this tower is not as nice as the pictur. It is smaller. I would not order it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question