Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 13, 2011
The selection offered in this gift set is appealing however the price volume ratio is not worth the purchase. Having reviewed the other comments and information my expectations were no where near what arrived. What did arrive was a set of boxes roughly the size of what you might get at a jewelery store and stacked the height of a barbie doll. I feel that for the cost I could have gotten some microwave popcorn, pretzel sticks and a bag of choclate and accomplished the same feat for a fraction of the cost with no dissapointment and more than likely impressed the recipant 10 times over! I would highly reccomend weighing any alternatives prior to purchasing this product first e.g. a gift bag and items found at your local grocery store if you want your monies worth.
88 helpful votes
89 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 16, 2012
First, the package did not come with the items as described, they used substitutes. I chose this basket because of the items that were supposed to be included - there were no chocolate covered cherries, no pistachios. Next, don't send the package directly to the gift recipient - the treats were still in their bags, so you'll have to arrange them yourself - which is contrary to what is stated that they are "hand arranged".
37 helpful votes
38 helpful votes
on March 3, 2016
I sent this to my elderly Mom for her Birthday. She loved it. The variety and quality were wonderful,everything was delicious and she had plenty to share with family and friends. I was so happy my Mom absolutely loved it!
on February 19, 2015
I gave two of these sets as Christmas gifts. The people who received them were pleased with them. I originally wanted to keep one for myself, but realized that I'd missed a person on my gift list. The items looked great, but the quantities seemed small for the price. The packaging was beautiful, though, and looked impressive.
0Comment|Report abuse
I liked so parts, but not all of them. Like the cookies and chocolate stuff was outstanding. I ended up giving away the coffee and cocoa.

I was sad that the tiered boxes got destroyed trying to take the tower apart because they were hot glue gunned together. :( Not able to repurpose them.
on May 21, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my mother. She was very happy with it, but I was disappointed on 2 counts. One minor one is that the chocolate covered cherries were not the fancy gourmet red ones shown in the picture. The other more major disappointment was that I ordered this particular gift tower because it contained no almonds.and instead of the butter toffee peanuts it had chocolate dusted almonds. My mother is 87, wears dentures and has great difficulty eating almonds. She'll probably have to give those away.
on March 22, 2014
Sent to my grandso in college and had a little bit of everything. He loved it and shared it with his room mates. Weather was freezing so I could not run around shopping for goodies, packing them and mailing them. This took care of the whole thing.

Now going to order a gift for young lady in the hospital
3 helpful votes
on March 7, 2013
This was given as a thank you to a family and I wanted to give something other than flowers and also something that the children could enjoy. The packaging was as shown (the husband sent pictures) and the wife wrote to letting me know how much they all enjoyed the different "goodies".
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on February 16, 2014
The product was as described and the quality was excellent. It was a great Christmas gift. We have purchased from this seller in the past and have always been pleased with the quality.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 30, 2014
I forgot my Mother In Law for Mothers day, and at the last minute bought this and shipped to her.
It meant a lot to her and her special needs daughter still living at home with her.
She thought I put a lot of effort into the gift.
Only thing, I didn't know how to put my wife and I's name on the package. She wasn't sure who
it came from until we called her.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.