Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 29, 2015
Captures the wit and satire of the series perfectly. Watch this if you're undecided, if you loved the series so far, or if you've heard bad stuff and wanted to verify it, in under 5 minutes.

I REALLY wish every great satirist, Juvenal, Rabelais, the apostle Paul, and Jonathan Swift were each alive to watch this! Heck, I bet even heaven is glued to this series, laughing their heads off!
on July 24, 2016
I'm really enjoying True Blood. It's the best escape from reality I could ever watch. The actors do a great job with their quirky characters, and those eye expressions from "Bill" and "Eric" are priceless! Being from South Louisiana, it's fun to watch the cliches about the South--well, some of them are actually not cliches! I'm still trying to figure out whether the areas of La. they are depicting actually have swamps. North La. isn't really a swampy area. It's more like New Orleans and a little North of that. But it's a fun show anyway, and really well-written and acted.
on August 18, 2016
I absolutely love this television show, and season four was no disappointment. Plenty of drama and action with twist and turns that you can not see coming! Definately a series that will keep you on the edge of your seat with anticipation of the next season!
on August 27, 2017
There were parts of Seasons 1 - 3 that I liked but everything has gone completely off the scale on the bad side in season 4. I'm glad I didn't pay to watch this trash.
on October 18, 2016
Good show to binge watch! I'm not sure if it's just me but the more I watch the less interested in become in sookie and bill. I love everyone else stories way more. I guess Sookie is to much of a Mary-sue character for me. All the guys want to be with her. After knowing her for five mins? Just kind of annoying. Kinda hate they made Sam such an ass. Shooting his brother and killing 2 people before that. Doesn't seem like his character at all. But the storyline is interesting and the characters are funny and have realistic personality faults.
on January 3, 2017
This season is even darker & more twisted than ever. & Finally Sookie's background surfaces. Lafayette becomes even more unique! I'll admit that I had some trouble sleeping while watching this season.
on March 26, 2017
Awesome. Making I get every season except the last one. It sucked. So many holes in plot, like a completely different person took over that I had no Idea whatsoever, what the show was, or was about. Ughh. Disappointing.
on September 11, 2016
Love me some Soukie!! This is one of the best vampire series ever. Not too far out but brings in faries and werewolves almost as if they were an actual part of real life. I can't rave enough about this series.
on October 15, 2015
I was never going to watch this 'cuz I thought I am so over vampire shows and books and anything with that sort of energy. And then my oldest son recommended I watch this and usually I respect his recommendations. So, I started. Then I couldn't stop. I had to find out what Sookie is. Plus, in a way regardless of what the beings are labelled as in this True Blood world, most of them still appeared to be wrestling with the age-old question of "how do I live my best life?" even if that life is now over a 1,000 years old like the Eric character in the show. And BTW, it doesn't hurt that the Eric character is so f***in' hot and sexy to look at with my mortal vision.
on October 3, 2013
This is the best season of True Blood out of the first four, by far! The character relationships finally fall into stable, believable positions that mirror real-world interactions that I see happening in duos and threesomes around me on a daily basis - codependency, confusion, the hardships of letting go (either due to death or the loss of commitment), jealousy and possession, and the small exciting things that make you wiggle as new relationships blossom... they're all here.

As a side, one of the most memorable scenes from this season, for me, actually has very little to do with the plot, which revolves mainly around the war between witches and vampires (with subplots including those of Sam, the shapeshifter, and his confrontation with his new love interest's ex-husband werewolf). It occurs in episode nine - a wondrous dream sequence for Sookie, Erik, and Bill... but i won't give it away. It's one of the only things in all four seasons that made me giggle - a lot.

The ending episode left me sitting on edge with a "Oh, H'll no," on my tongue as every single subplot was twisted into the most surprising and grim fates... I can't wait to watch Season 5.