Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Deals and savings in Woodworking Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on February 11, 2011
When I heard this song on my car radio, I went in the house and went right to Amazon Mp3 download to look it up. I'm glad they carry just about any song.
on March 4, 2012
If you want to submit your self to the Lord in all ways of your life, and totally, this is an excellent ministering worship song.
on August 4, 2013
This CD, I have listened to numerous of times because they have some very beautiful and moving songs of worship and praise. I enjoy every song and I listen to it over and over again.
on January 18, 2014
The first time I heard this song was in a workshop and the director talked about what it means to get out of our own way and make ourselves available to carry out God's plans for each of our lives. Since then as I continue to play and sing this, my next steps in life become clearer and clearer.
on April 21, 2014
This song expresses the cry of my heart to give myself away for the LORD Jesus who died for me, and reminds me to die to myself daily and give myself away daily to Him so He can use me!! That He would be glorified!! It is the cry of my heart!! I love Him soo much, and I want to love Him more and more and more every day!!
on May 26, 2014
What more could you give to God? He has given His ALL for us...I personally recommend this song to every person who has come to grips with the fact that as much as you have tried to work things out on your own, on your own terms...you've come up short. I give myself away...
on May 25, 2013
I AM A GOSPEL MUSIC PERSON, FOR ALL OF MY LIFE; AND, I USUALLY DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT VERY RELIGIOUS MATTERS UNLESS THEY ARE HEART FELT. THE LORD TELLS YOU TO REACH THEIR HEARTS; BECAUSE WE ARE YOUR AUDIENCE ALSO. AND, YOUR MUSIC DOES JUST THAT. YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, IN FACT, ARE REACHING THE HEARTS OF AN AUDIENCE THAT HAS WAITED ALL OF THEIR LIVES FOR THE LORD AND FOR HIS SOON RETURN. THANK YOU.
on August 21, 2014
Can't get enough of this praise and worship CD by this awesome artist. I have shared title with so many people and because it is free on prime we now all enjoy. I would buy this being free is just a plus.
on February 17, 2014
Listening to this song gives me the feeling that surrendering myself to GOD, will result in peace of mind not absent of world challenges but in knowing He provides the means, ways, guidance necessary to endure all challenges.
on October 12, 2012
I needed this song for our choir. Initially, this CD was difficult to find unless I went to a privately owned record store and paid $4-$7 more than in a regular store. Also, I needed the song immediately. I was able to get right on the website find the song and purchase it without wasting my gas. I will say that the song was a great success for our choir and a blessing to those listening.