Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on April 29, 2017
There are times when we need to get to a positive place mentally. This is one of the songs I use to do that.
on May 25, 2013
I AM A GOSPEL MUSIC PERSON, FOR ALL OF MY LIFE; AND, I USUALLY DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT VERY RELIGIOUS MATTERS UNLESS THEY ARE HEART FELT. THE LORD TELLS YOU TO REACH THEIR HEARTS; BECAUSE WE ARE YOUR AUDIENCE ALSO. AND, YOUR MUSIC DOES JUST THAT. YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, IN FACT, ARE REACHING THE HEARTS OF AN AUDIENCE THAT HAS WAITED ALL OF THEIR LIVES FOR THE LORD AND FOR HIS SOON RETURN. THANK YOU.
on April 10, 2017
Wonderful Thank you
on January 18, 2014
The first time I heard this song was in a workshop and the director talked about what it means to get out of our own way and make ourselves available to carry out God's plans for each of our lives. Since then as I continue to play and sing this, my next steps in life become clearer and clearer.
on September 18, 2016
Beautiful music. Very comforting!
on April 13, 2017
on April 23, 2017
Truly inspirational
on August 4, 2013
This CD, I have listened to numerous of times because they have some very beautiful and moving songs of worship and praise. I enjoy every song and I listen to it over and over again.
on April 21, 2014
This song expresses the cry of my heart to give myself away for the LORD Jesus who died for me, and reminds me to die to myself daily and give myself away daily to Him so He can use me!! That He would be glorified!! It is the cry of my heart!! I love Him soo much, and I want to love Him more and more and more every day!!
on January 7, 2015