Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,341 reviews
on January 8, 2013
I used this for a few months and the rug stays nicely in place. I never think twice about it and that's about as perfect a recommendation as I can imagine for a product like this. I had trouble getting it exactly under the rug until I figured out the trick:

1. Turn the rug upside down on the floor
2. Place the pad on top of the rug
3. Tape each corner of the pad to the back of the carpet.

Once you do this, you can pick up and move the rug as much as you want without ever having to line up the pad underneath again! It's really easy.
66 comments| 335 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2014
This pad was initially thought to be a decent product at a good value that held in place extremely well...until approximately a week later when I realized the soft waffle texture had completely adhered to my refinished wood floor. I purchased 2 rug pads, an 8x10 Duo-Lock pad http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0030A4BFW/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and this 5x8 waffly piece of junk. I did not hold it to the same standards I judged the thicker, more expensive rug pad by, yet I was pleased by the way our rug stayed in place with this pad. However, I now think it is in part because the rug pad has a death-grip on my poor floor and the rug is just a pretty mask for its carnage. For this reason, I cannot recommend this product. Spring for the better pad & be happy you don't have perma-PVC waffle foam bits on your own floor.
99 comments| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2014
Bought this to put under a 5x7 area rug in my tiled basement office. Received it 3 days ago, set it down and put the rug over it. Have been walking on the rug for a couple days, just rolled the rug and pad back and this pad has adhered itself to the tile floor. When I am able to peel it away it leaves small bits of it's foam stuck to the tile. Not cool.
review image
0Comment| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2015
I bought this for a DIY shag rug, so my use for it isn't necessarily what was intended but it's working out great. I actually had to cut it down smaller and the other piece I'm going to use under the baby changing mat to avoid sliding.
review image
on August 10, 2017
Does not work at ALL as described. We've got three dogs, and they love to run and romp around the house. I got tired of moving the rug back every hour, so I decided to get this pad to try and keep it in place. It may as well not even be there. Using one foot on the corner of the rug, I can shift the entire thing around, with the pad underneath. I cleaned thoroughly before placement too, so I know it's not dust causing the problem. I'm not sure if they changed something following complaints of it sticking to floors, but it just doesn't work at all.

At the very least, I still get to watch my dogs lose their footing & fall as the rug slips out from under their feet.

Would not recommend, wish I had returned it during the return window.
on September 5, 2016
Absolutely a terrible product - owned several non-slip pads before and this is the worst quality. The rug moves MORE with this product than before. The pad stretches in all directions, is poorly made and should be pulled OFF of Amazon. I would like to be able to return this, but I'm beyond the 30 day period. Such a shame and waste of time and money.
on December 5, 2016
Very nice cushy carpet pads that work well and low price . The Size is good for living room rug pads . My pets play a lot on rug but it stays on the place. It didn't feel like a rug placed on top of a padding--it just felt like a slightly more high-end rug.
A must to keep rugs from sliding around on our wood floor. I was so impressed with this rug pad. I've been buying rug pads from ikea and walmart in the past and they seem to lose their stickiness after a while, but this rug pad is thick,
Compared to my previous rug pad, this one is fantastic. It is strong, thick and easy to work with. It's Fantastic!!
on March 15, 2014
I recently purchased this pad after reading the reviews. I love it. It was larger than needed but very easy to cut to the size needed. I have hardwood floors and other inexpensive pads bunched up when my cats slid into them. This pad is true to its name non-slip. I used the cut off part under a runner that the cats were always bunching up. It now stays in place, and both rugs now feel padded. I am seventy years old and have a falling problem. Before adding this pad, I almost tripped several times on these two rugs. I am going to purchase more for the throw rugs that have lost part of their backing. This is a terrific product and very reasonably priced.
on November 18, 2016
I saw a DIY that required this non-slip rug pad and I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was. Even though I'm a huge online shopper, I know that there is still some risk when buying online: does it look like it does in the picture? it is made of the same material I have in mind? will it work properly? is it high quality? These are the questions that bombard my mind when I'm trying to find something to buy online instead of purchasing in store.

I've seen some of these things in craft stores, but definitely not of the same quality. First of all, they're more expensive in store. Second of all, there's a great selection of sizes on Amazon. I was simply going to cut my pad into whatever size I needed, but lo and behold, I found the perfect length and width and purchased it for $12.99-- that's a great deal.

When it arrived, I could immediately see the difference in quality from the ones I had previously seen in stores. This stuff is definitely not going to slip on your tile or laminate floors. My original DIY project was going to be a yarn pom pom one, but I became inspired and realized I could get faux fur and make a faux fur rug.

While I haven't actually laid it on the floor yet, and have hardly taken it out of its very nice packaging, I can still feel that this stuff is going anywhere once on the floor. Very thick, rubber, and high quality.

If you had any doubts about this product, I say just go for it. It's a great price for something so large (mine was 5x8) and you really can't beat the price for something of this quality.
on January 5, 2015
I have dogs and a cat and they like to run around the hallways. I had a different pad under my runners, but the dog peed on the carpet and I decided to replace them after washing the carpet and floor. These pads are not 'ultra non-slip' by any means. They do a far better job than the runners on their own, but I still come home to find the rugs out of place, and also offset from the pad. So the pad doesn't do a great job of sticking to the floor, or sticking to the carpet. I am going to have to put carpet tape between the rug and the pad to keep them together.

Maybe on a much larger rug, like a full 4' x 6', this would work due to the extra weight. I cut it into strips to fit my 2' x 5' runners and while a vast improvement over what I had without the pad, these still aren't the perfect solution.