Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Divatex Dots Microfiber Twin Bed In the Bag
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size: Twin|Change

on April 19, 2012
I ordered 2 sets and both came with huge brown stains on them. I washed them and they did not come out. The color of the bedding also faded terribly after washing. The fabric had many imperfections and the filling inside was coming out at the end seams. There was stitching that had not been completely cut or finished. Very disappointed.
on November 16, 2012
Received the bedding, wow, what a disappointment! On one of the shams was a very large dark stain, (that won't come out)....the quality of the fabric is about what I expected with the price. I suggest you do not buy this!
on June 11, 2012
Unfortunately, the stains were not visible through the package, and I had saved it as a gift for my daughter, so it was not opened until 2 mos. later. I was shocked to see brown and black stains the length of the comforter. The time to return it had passed, so I tried to remove the stains, but it only faded them some. The sheets had some snags in them as well. If you take your chances on this set, open and inspect immediately so that you can return it!
on August 27, 2014
I got this set for my daughter's bed & she has loved it. It's so comfy, soft, & warm. It's a fight to get her to let me take it off to wash! The sheets are a little too thin but are silky smooth & the comforter is pretty thick & full. For the price you can't go wrong with this set. Recommendation is a yes!
on June 4, 2013
It's a really cute set and comfortable. I liked the price and it looks great in my dorm. I would recommend it :) !
on June 19, 2013
I have purchased better quality 100% polyester bed sets in the past. This one is pretty cheap, its only saving grace is that it does look cute.
The fitted sheet, blanket and pillow covers are thin. I didn't see any problems in the stitching but if they did start to unravel I'm lucky enough to have a sewing machine and basic mending skills. That said, the comforter was not well stuffed in my opinion. Even before the first wash (this product stinks of chemicals when you get it, its safer to wash those things off) I could feel where the stuffing was not filling in areas right and after a trip in the pre-wash gentle cycle those areas are worse. Thankfully its not so bad that I am pulling out my sewing supplies and bag of pillow stuffing. Not yet anyway...

The fabric is very thin, again its like they used as few threads as they could. Almost feels like cheap granny nightgown material.

If you can buy this under 40 bucks and have no other option, buy it. More than that and you are just ripping yourself off. I don't regret the purchase as I needed it ASAP and its cute, but I won't buy this brand again.
on August 19, 2015
For the price, I would say this is an alright product. All of the material feels more like plastic than like fabric but it did hold up to a deployment and lots of washes. The print is fun and cheery, but it doesn't feel very nice.
on December 2, 2010
This was perfect for my daughters bedroom (7 yrs old)
wasnt sure if it was going to be a scratchy rough material but its soft and nice to sleep on.

Definatly reccomend this product to friends.

WELL worth the $40
on March 12, 2014
i ordered two packages. One package was fine and the other was not. The one package that was defective had two pieces that looked like they had been used as wiping rags for filth and grease. Whether this came from the factory or not i dont know, but the package was sealed better than would be expected by a consumer return. It was quickly replaced by Amazon.

After that, i was more than happy with the quality of the whole package. Stitching was good, colors were solid and deep, and fabric is heavy enough / strong enough for a product of this price range.
on December 3, 2012
I just opened this and the comforter is stained and all of the threading is half out. Piece of garbage, don't bother wasting your hard earned money on this.

See 1 answered question