Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 24, 2012
I am very picky with socks. Literally, I tried every brand and they all bother me for one reason or another while I walk/hike/run. I even tried Asics but they were size M. I wear women's dressy shoes in size 7 and athletic shoes in 7.5. Small is perfect! It's almost impossible to find size Small at the store any more. Not sure why. So I had to buy more expensive running socks since the stores carry Small in those. I have no complaints about these socks after 4-mile run. I love them! They are very comfortable and my feet feels dry even after the run! I'm going to buy more before they run out. Thanks, Amazon!
44 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 16, 2012
I am just starting to work out. A friend gave me a pair of specialty socks, but I couldn't tell what the brand was. After reading many reviews, I decided to try these. They are awesome! I particularly like the extra cushion around the top where the sock meets the shoe. I loved them so much that I sent a pair to my sister who was doing a Walk for Alzheimer's. Now she's hooked, too! I love the bright colors of these, but the next time I order ASICS, I will try to find a pack with 3 of the same kind so that I don't end up with mis-matched socks. :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 28, 2012
Like the other reviewer I'm so excited to find size small - I wear size 5.5 and often get kid's socks. Finally an "adult" pair that is great for running or even just walking around they house, as they have nice cushioning - but not too much. Not too tight either, just right. They are not super low-cut but I appreciate the little bit of cushioning around the heel and tongue. Just ordered my second batch :-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 31, 2012
I own these socks, and love them while wearing them. They wick away sweat and moisture and they feel really comfortable. My husband loves the men's version as well. He sold the idea of them to me after he had gone through 2-3 sets of socks. Our only complaint is that they don't last long-I have barely had mine for 1 year, with mild to moderate use running- and the socks are coming apart where the colored band meets the white part (there is no seam otherwise it would be at the seam). My husband said every pair he has owned has done the same thing. I wish they would last a bit longer- otherwise they are a great sock!
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.