Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on June 2, 2016
The waterfall feature didn't work without over filling the water which led to water flowing all over the floor. Twice. Went in the garbage after that
on February 12, 2016
I really didn't want to spend a ton of money but I wish I had. This fountain is functional but it's not great. First, they don't tell you to put this tiny little part into the base so that it can funnel the water. I discovered that on my own. The black piece doesn't just automatically align to the base. You have to play around with it. I don't think the filter does much good because of the loose fit and design. It's a pain to pick up and clean because of the two levels. You have to carry it as is to the sink with the cord in tow. If it's not pumping well when you start it the water overflows. I'm getting a lot of water spotting on my end cupboard from it but I suppose that's to be expected. I have one cat and can't keep it full enough most of the time.
on April 29, 2011
I got this for my cat who loves to play with water. I didn't quite get the response I was hoping for though she does pay attention to it occasionally. She still prefers the bath tub! It does keep the water fresh and the bowl needs to be cleaned less often with the constant flow of water. My only real complaint is it's noisy especially if the water has gone down at all from full.Would I buy it again? Not sure :/
on April 1, 2012
Love the look of this product and it was easy to fill and clean but the motor was loud and the cats didn't really like it so we ended up giving it away. We have another bubbler now that they really like and the motor is quiet.
on June 2, 2014
I love this one. Over time the pump gets a bit clogged even with the filters, so you have to dry it out for several days & then run hot water over it to get the film out. Then, it runs like new again. When I bought mine, they were $50. I love it so much I bought a spare in case it ever goes out b/c I can't find the exact pump for it. It's now less than $20 for the fountain.
on January 7, 2017
Only one problem I have with this product is that the picture shows the black top and white bottom but I got the complete opposite. I mean it is not a big deal but when I bought it I looked at the aesthetics of it to match my room.
on July 2, 2011
This product appears nicely constructed, however, the fountain pump is very loud. So much so, that I am requesting either a replacement pump (one hopefully quieter) or to return the product for a refund.
on December 27, 2016
Small enough to use in our motorhome for our kitties who refuse to drink water out of a bowl. They have to have moving water. This unit is stable, quiet and holds a good amount of water. Would have given it a 5 if it was completely quiet.
on April 17, 2016
I bought this for my cat and rabbit. My cat loves it, the rabbit however does not like the sounds it makes. Initially when I put it together the piece did not sit right and made a terrible buzzing noise. After I toyed it with it a bit and got it to sit snug the noise was not as loud but definitely still there. Then one night I woke up to it grinding! After that it sits unplugged and I am looking for other options. I would not recommend for sensitive animals. On the other hand if you don't mind the noise and your pet does not care it may work out for you.

Also mine has the colors reversed black on the bottom and white on top.
on October 14, 2016
If you don't use filtered water you going to find yourself cleaning out scale build up every few weeks and replacing the filters a lot. If you don't do regular cleanings then the water pump will become sluggish and you may find water spilling over the edge of the bowl because you'll accidentally overfill it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.