Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on August 10, 2011
I've never used a toaster oven, nor known anyone who did, but after researching that it could save $$ by using it to bake for two of us, I decided to buy one. I love it! This model is roomy enough for casseroles, bakes potatoes great and doesn't leave the kitchen hot on these summer days. I particularily sought one with a convection feature and do find that baking items is quicker; another $$ savings on my electric bill!
on July 29, 2011
I really like this toaster oven. The only reason I gave it 4 Stars is because-this may sound really stupid, but this is MY opinion-I cannot see the numbers below the knob to know where to set the temp. The temperature control knob is on the bottom and the units go clockwise starting at 2 o'clock at warm to 10 o'clock at 450...This unit sits on my countertop and the only way I can see the temperature I have it set on is to squat down to see where the control knob is pointing. I hope that makes sense! I have a very bad back so squatting/bending down every day bites! Otherwise, I love it and I'm keeping it and I would recommend it to a friend ;)
on September 1, 2011
Our former convection oven was great and we sure got the use out of it. Just hated that it was worn out. Yesterday 8/31/2001 we received the Oster oven and set it up. I put a piece of aluminum foil over the crumb tray to protect it and when anything drops on the foil I can throw the it away. Cooked 2 pizzas back to back on the convection setting at 375. They were perfect. Using it in the summer months saves me from heating up the house with our gas oven. We used our former convection oven for quickly cooking supper main dishes and heating up frozen chicken fingers, fries and a variety of appetizers. More to come as I try it out on our usual fare.
on October 20, 2013
I do not like to use the large oven because it heats up the kitchen and the rest of my apartment too much, and uses too much fuel for the amount of food I am cooking. Also, being Orthodox Jewish I must keep dairy and meat products out of the same oven. So I purchased two of these ovens, one for meat and one for dairy products. They are both fantastic. I especially like the “Stay on” feature which I can use for holidays when I cannot turn electric or gas on or off. I also like the fact that there is no light that goes off and on when you open the oven and close it. That would make it impossible for me to use on holidays because I can’t turn lights on and/or off. The oven is true to the settings on the temperatures and I love the fact that you can broil and bake as well as use the convection feature if I want. Buying two of these ovens is a real endorsement of how good it is. You will also love the capacity of this oven. Great product, and great features.
on July 24, 2013
This oven works great for biscuits, scones, pies and an occasional sheet cake (bought this pan for cakes and it works great: Nordic Ware Cake Pan with Storage lid, Outside 9.75 x 13.625 x 3.5).

I gave it 3 stars because it is difficult to remove your baked goods without burning yourself. The distance from the open door to the cooking rack is too close. I now use an oven mitt rather than a pot holder to take things out, but got a painful burn before learning this lesson.
on September 13, 2011
Love this oven. Doesn't heat the whole house when I want a snack.
Have cooked all sorts of things and hasn't disappointed yet. Bought one for my parents I loved mine so much.
on February 3, 2016
I've had this thing for a year now, and I hate every minute of it. Yesterday was just a tipping point for me. It took 2 hours to bake a spaguetti squash and still came out not fully cooked. If I do it in my regular oven. I pre heat for 10 min and it takes 35 to cook perfectly. Toasting is another issue. 3 min and is barely warm, 4 minutes and its burned!. I want my money back
on November 2, 2012
I rarely use my large oven these days. I save energy by using my Oster toaster oven and I love the larger size. It is large enough for me to bake a pizza. I also use an 8 x 12 pan to make a casserole or brownies or cake. A 9x13 pane will not fit in it but I am ok with 8x12. It is the largest capacity toaster oven I could find. It is especially handy at Thanksgiving and Christmas when I use my big oven AND my toaster oven! You can't beat it for the price!
on April 4, 2014
How could you be selling something so dangerous?!?!? I just got mine today and set it up, and was heating it up to place my pizza and as the oven was warming up the glass door exploded!! It just happened a few seconds ago, the timer is still ticking. I was just 3 feet away and I quickly unplugged it as it started making a humming noise when it chattered. This is terrible!!! I will send this back and I want my money back. This VERY, VERY, VERY dangerous and should not happen!

I will post pictures that I took with my cell phone as soon as it happened, after I had unplugged it. I'm so shaken up, right now. I can't believe this happened!!
on November 12, 2011
not only is this toaster oven very stylish,it also does a great job at making toast. the convection oven bakes all types of meat to taste great.