Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2012
Seemed like a good idea, but nothing fits or works right with these on.... Have to take them off to charge, keep switching them depending on which one pairs with what controller (we bought one pink set and one blue) They move around then you cant use the buttons, waste of money and now sitting in a drawer taking up space until we find some sucker to take them for free....
2 helpful votes
on April 4, 2015
Great while playing have to take it off to charge it. It is a pain putting it on and taking it back off.
on December 15, 2010
I was excited about getting these because I love to customize any and everything I own. I wanted to get a pink and black for me and some sort of blue one for my husband. I bought these and looked forward to their arrival.

They came today so I excitedly removed them from the packaging. I struggled a little to get them on the controller, but it wasn't too bad. Then I noticed it. With the very little effort involved apparently it was enough to tear on one side. Most grips like these are supposed to be on and off and switched out, so they should be durable enough to handle being put on more than once. This one is going to fall apart on it's own. And I have owned it less than an hour.

Very disappointed. There are MUCH better controller covers out there.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 16, 2015
Super cool and genuine material.
on May 21, 2017
These are great, I already knew the issue with these when using a charging station.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.