Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 9, 2012
I have spent way too much money on PS3 accessories that just don't seem to work well. I should have just stuck to the basics. My motion controller kept slipping out of my hand while playing Sports Champions. It didn't "fly" because the strap was secured, but it caused me to lose points while trying to get it back into position. So, I just HAD to have these grips to improve my performance. They are smooth and I find are more slick than the motion controller. They are a bear to get on, so they DO grip...the motion controller. Once I got them on and found them more slick, I decided I'd make use of them and maybe put something textured on the outside to improve my grip. I hadn't figured out what yet when I tried to place one back into the charging station. It won't fit with the grip on. Off came the grip and one more accessory is ready for the trash. It has occurred to me, while writing this review, that I might consider cutting the bottom off so it fits the charger and then figure out what to put on the grip part to make it more worthy of the "grip" title. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. Maybe it won't really be worth it.
on October 8, 2016
Had a little trouble putting on the Move Controller and it tore a little, but I found if you fold it down from the top and insert the controller from the top down, it goes on much easier. Very tight fit. I may have to order another one soon, but now I know how to put it on without tearing it. Definitely provides a better grip. Just remember fold the top down and slide grip from the bottom up.
on August 9, 2017
Don't bother unless you have large hands and the controllers feel small to you.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 1, 2011
The playstation move and move navigation controller grips look really neat but there are a few things that come to mind when you ask how I rate them. For one the move I barely use the navigation controller and so I own two but its so much better to have two controllers per game per person so I own 4 of them well to have the right amount of grips I have to order two packages and that's a waste I think you shud make the option for additional grips for single controllers or make the package for two controllers and then a sep package for two navigation. Also they don't allow you to place your controllers into a charging dock without pulling the grip off first same with move acessories for games such as shotguns and sports champion pack. So everytime I go to play theses games I have to take the grips off gets to be somewhat of a pain in the butt...but still I say they look neat
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 2, 2015
The grips work great. I do not have the charging stand so no big deal for me
on October 5, 2015
I liked the quality of my purchase. Fast shipping also. Thank you.
on May 5, 2011
Good feel too the product and good looking as well. Seems well made and durable.

Does exactly what it promises.

Only negative is that it won't fit inside docking station with the grips on. You have too use a cable or just slide the grips up the handle too make it fit in the docking station. This is actually the manufacturers of the docking stations problem and that is why it gets a five star rating!

recommended
on January 28, 2012
These are good grips for the controllers. You have to fold grip up to have the controller fit in charging station, but that's no big deal at all. Easy to put on too.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 4, 2011
These are great when actually playing the game..but when time to recharge the move controllers do not fit into the Sony dual recharger..and its a pain to keep taking on and off.
on June 11, 2013
The product material is very good, protects very well the controls, cute design and fits perfectly with each control orifice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.