Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on October 30, 2013
Cereal here costs a fortune why I have no idea, also no one seems to want to buy this one although it is healthy for you. I love that I found it here on Amazon my one stop shopping place. It came fast, was packaged well and I have decided to subscribe since I never find it here in St. Thomas. saves going to the grocery store also. The cereal is low in calories and good for you.
on February 26, 2017
Perfect...exactly as advertised.
on March 7, 2013
great on subscribe and sell, until ... the price more than doubles.
Great product that I use to mix with Raisin Bran, to cut the sugar and up the bran.

Alone, I'd find the lack of taste too high a price to pay for my fiber.
Maybe if I annually increase from 35% bran (up to 100%), I can get there in 10 years! (LOL).
on June 20, 2014
I don't like raisins so this is a good choice for me. I mix it with the Alpine cereal You also carry and have it every morning for breakfast. I really do not like soggy cereal so use plain yogurt with it and find it very satisfying.
on July 26, 2017
A1
on July 18, 2013
It's the real high fiber cereal. Some would say it's cardboard flavored but this is what to be expected for all-bran cereals. Just put your own flavoring, perhaps - with chocolate or flavored milk...or with smoothie..but for much healthier, use plain skim milk or soy milk...
on January 21, 2014
I have been using Kellogg's All Bran for over 2 decades now and it is consistently good. They used to make a variation called Extra-Bran which they have discontinued for some weird reason. That was even better. I definitely recommend this cereal.
on September 4, 2014
An excellent way to clean your colon daily. Delicious to eat with soy milk. Has an added advantage of being a weight control food. In fact, my weight has reduced since using All-Bran regularly.
on July 13, 2014
I ordered this to up my order to $35 for the free standard shipping. My brother-in-law eats this every day, so I know he likes it a LOT. He praises this cereal, and the high fiber content is great.
on January 10, 2014
Having been a consumer of this cereal since my youth, I am pleased that Kellogg has consistently maintained its excellent quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.