Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2013
I bought this product with the hope of keeping my dog entertained for longer than five minutes. My 95 pound Mastiff, who is an aggressive chewer, spent about five minutes devouring the bone. It was not durable enough for him.
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse
on July 15, 2012
I love Nylabone products due to their quality and their treats being made in USA. However, this treat has a couple of downfalls:

-It is a softer chew, so it doesn't last very long. Within half an hour our young poodle - who has his mostly baby teeth - had devoured about a third of the chew. We had to take it away so he wouldn't finish it all at once.

-The chew is made with an orange colored dye. This dye stains fur and whatever fabric your dog may be chewing on such as carpet or their bed.

-The next morning our dog had loose stools that didn't smell very pleasant.

I will probably get the small size as a tiny treat, but the large size is not recommended. Even (or maybe especially?) for a big dog, as they will eat it faster and could get tummy troubles after.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.