Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift so I can't really comment on the taste of the treats. It shipped promptly (as always with Amazon) and is presented in attractive presentation boxes with ribbon. At the time of my purchase, Amazon was offering a nice $10 off discount coupon (thus the 4 star rating). I doubt I would have purchased it without the coupon, but the gift was well received.
on April 23, 2015
I bought these for my house guest as a welcoming gift. Needless to say I cannot tell you how good they were personally, because she never shared!! She did tell me that they were the absolute bomb and she even took the beautiful star-shaped boxes home with her to re-use for gifts. I got mad props and didn't have to do anything other click some keys with Amazon!
on December 22, 2015
Very disappointed in the size of tower. I ordered for friends and family Very little in there.Ordered for hubby .Embarrassed that they received this. Never again!
on November 4, 2016
Actually bought this just for the star boxes. Tastes great though.
on December 28, 2012
My customer said this was great! (I sent this to them as a little goody for Christmas.) However, they had no clue that I sent it b/c it didn't have a gift card (even though I filled one out). So... if you send this to someone, make sure you follow up after it shows as delivered in case there isn't a gift card.
on January 1, 2016
The item isn't as cute as pictured. The boxes are more of a matte gold than shiny and sparkly.
on June 23, 2014
Got my tower of candy and it was just perfect, very good pretzels, great find and great buy. Will buy again
on June 8, 2016
Recipient loved this... Very nice!
on September 10, 2016
Nice package
on February 1, 2015
Package was very small. Received 1/29/15 chocolate was very good DELICIOUS ! BUT Not enough.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question