Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 29, 2014
I don't know what the snacks inside the boxes actually look or taste like because it was a gift. However, when I got the shipment, i was disappointed. The boxes looked cheap, they were scuffed up in several places and quite small looking. (i understand i should have looked at the measurements first so i'm not blaming the seller on this but if you're expecting a huge glorious tower of gold boxes, you will be disappointed.) I would suggest just going to your local grocery store and buying gift baskets there. They look much nicer and more impressive as a gift.
on December 6, 2009
I live in Brazil. I bought this product as Birthday Gift for my brother who lives in New York. Unfortunately i made a mistake by writing the wrong number of is building in the shipping address, so i decided to contact the seller who was very helpful and updated the address with UPS. I wish i have this kind of sellers here in my country.
I sure i going to buy from him again in the future and i strongly recommend this seller for everybody !
on December 19, 2011
Given as a gift.........Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower..........They were very happy with this and I would buy again for others!~ You can never go wrong with chocolate!~
I sent this to my family for Christmas and they loved it. I ordered kind of late but they guaranteed delivery by Christmas (with standard shipping) and they were on time. My family raved about how beautiful it was and how tasty all the chocolates were. I definately recommend this seller for delivering on time and this product for being more than just a lot of "filler".
on December 28, 2015
Bought two as gifts. Both recipients were floored. Said it was a gorgeous package and the contents delicious. Worth every penny from what we were told.
on March 23, 2016
Girlfriend absolutely loved it. Great to send while we were away for the Holiday.
on February 1, 2016
The family members that I sent this to loved it! No complaints.
on January 31, 2014
wonderful I would definitely buy again. I sent it as a gift and it was much appreciated. I hope it is offered next year too
on January 24, 2016
This was a gift and the recipient loved it.
on May 9, 2016
Old chocolates

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.