Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2014
I don't know what the snacks inside the boxes actually look or taste like because it was a gift. However, when I got the shipment, i was disappointed. The boxes looked cheap, they were scuffed up in several places and quite small looking. (i understand i should have looked at the measurements first so i'm not blaming the seller on this but if you're expecting a huge glorious tower of gold boxes, you will be disappointed.) I would suggest just going to your local grocery store and buying gift baskets there. They look much nicer and more impressive as a gift.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on December 6, 2009
I live in Brazil. I bought this product as Birthday Gift for my brother who lives in New York. Unfortunately i made a mistake by writing the wrong number of is building in the shipping address, so i decided to contact the seller who was very helpful and updated the address with UPS. I wish i have this kind of sellers here in my country.
I sure i going to buy from him again in the future and i strongly recommend this seller for everybody !
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on December 19, 2011
Given as a gift.........Wine.com Chocolate Gold Mine Gift Tower..........They were very happy with this and I would buy again for others!~ You can never go wrong with chocolate!~
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2008
I sent this to my family for Christmas and they loved it. I ordered kind of late but they guaranteed delivery by Christmas (with standard shipping) and they were on time. My family raved about how beautiful it was and how tasty all the chocolates were. I definately recommend this seller for delivering on time and this product for being more than just a lot of "filler".
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on December 28, 2015
Bought two as gifts. Both recipients were floored. Said it was a gorgeous package and the contents delicious. Worth every penny from what we were told.
on March 23, 2016
Girlfriend absolutely loved it. Great to send while we were away for the Holiday.
on February 1, 2016
The family members that I sent this to loved it! No complaints.
on January 31, 2014
wonderful I would definitely buy again. I sent it as a gift and it was much appreciated. I hope it is offered next year too
2 helpful votes
on January 24, 2016
This was a gift and the recipient loved it.
on May 9, 2016
Old chocolates
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.