Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on January 7, 2015
They enjoyed it alot . They where both happy for the dried fruit .
on January 20, 2015
Arrived promptly. All fruit was delicious and fresh, not dried out as some other reviewers have commented. I was a bit surprised by the pits in the dates, but they were managable.
on May 12, 2015
Sent them as a gift to family. Those that like dried fruit, really liked the selection and taste.
on December 28, 2010
It was ome of my mother's christmas gifts. I felt that it was pretty small for the price. Had I seen it at a store, I would not have purchased.
on December 27, 2013
MADE HER DAY!!!! This is the first Christmas my Grandmother is celebrating without our Grandfather, it brightened her spirits a LOT, thank you so very much for being a part of a MUCH better holiday for her. THankfully this arrived on time!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.