Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on May 22, 2011
I got two of these for gifts at Christmas for two different friends. It happened, oddly enough, that I happened to visit each friend in January after Christmas. Each friend had a significat amount of dried fruit left and I was initially surprised when I visited the first friend and saw fruit remaining. "Well, the first friend explained, this fruit just wasn not as good as most dried fruit so I haven't eaten it all yet. I tasted an apricot. Dried apricots generally have a nice tangy flavor even after a year. No flavor. I visited the next friend and the same basic scenario was repeated. Either I got two bad batches of fruit, or this company is just not up to snuff.
on January 8, 2011
I got this in the mail in this tiny box and thought "this couldn't possibly be the gift box i ordered", well it was. It was very well packaged, and it looked delicious, there just wasn't very much to it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.