Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on December 21, 2015
If I could give this zero stars and still review it I would. The description states that this box contains: Nonni's Chocolate Dipped Biscotti (2pc), Bellagio Raspberry Hot Cocoa (1.25oz), Organic Breakfast Tea (1pc), Organic Chai Tea (1pc), Organic Lemon Ginger Tea (1pc), and Lindt Caramel Truffles (2pc), Bellagio White Chocolate Hot Cocoa (1.25oz). THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS IN THE BOX! Sorry, not shouting, just wanted to be sure you see what you're getting. I ordered two of these thinking they would be nice treats to go with the gifts I got for the girls in my office. Thankfully I also have other gifts for them because these were a huge disappointment! Both of my boxes were missing the truffles and one hot chocolate, so what I got were two tiny biscotti, three teabags, and a single serve hot chocolate in a whole lot of shredded packing material! SO NOT WORTH IT!
on May 8, 2014
I bought this when it was on sale for about $15. It came with a pair of biscotti and three packages of hot cocoa and three tea packets. That's all. The description mentions something about chocolates but those were absent. I was going to give this as part of a birthday gift but given the sparse contents I'm just going to keep it to myself and avoid this brand in the future.
on November 30, 2015
Came in a photo box, a little scratched but it was cheap so I didn't think anything of it. Contents were not as listed in the description, and one packet of cocoa opened and spilled during shipment. Had to clean it all out. Contents in my box were: 3 tea bags, 2 hot cocoa mixes (1 opened), candies and caramel corn.
on April 30, 2011
Was verry dissappointed with contents. The contents were more like sample size. Was embarrased to give it to person i had bought it for. Will never order from this company again.
on July 9, 2016
Purchased this basket by Broadway Basketeers for my wife and she absolutely loved it! Will definitely purchase again! (Possibly for me)
on January 30, 2017
It was a gift, and the receiver liked it.
on December 13, 2015
Very Good Deal, When Its A Very Good Price
on August 18, 2015
Lovely gift for a hoestess
on March 17, 2015
Super small and unexciting. A white elephant gift.
on February 2, 2015
Gift

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question