Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on February 7, 2011
The Skybar Wine Glow Cover gets 5 stars because it does exactly what it's supposed to do. You install 4 AA batteries beneath the base. The base is a switch, so the lights only come on when a bottle is in position. The acrylic cover is double walled and keeps a bottle at a constant temperature for several hours. I use rechargeable batteries and it will run for around 48 hours on a charge. If you're having friends over it looks fantastic on the dining room table, or on the bar. White wines show best but reds look good too.

A fun purchase for wine lovers.
on November 7, 2013
I got mine from Warehouse Deals, and the light didn't work. I didn't shed any tears though, as it provided me with a valid excuse for returning it. It looked clunky and cheap. I knew it would just be a novelty, but I thought it might be fun for an anniversary dinner. It certainly did not convey a feeling of romance. And it would not have been convenient to store due to its size. Needless to say, I did not re-order another one at full price.
on May 21, 2012
I got this via Amazon Warehouse deals and it was packaged like it was brnad new never opened. I am thrilled for $18 that I paid. had I paid the curretn sale price of $48 - not so much. This is just a nice gimmick for lighting up a botte of wine and keeping it cool, but not as coold as if it were in a wine bucket with ice. Looking forwad to using this at an upcoming dinner party to see what kind of reaction it gets from the guests.
on September 13, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my husband on our wedding anniversary. It has not only made a nice addition to the bar and kept the wine cool (just as it says it will) but has also been a conversation starter when we have guests over.

Recommended product! Oh and Amazon packs it really well and shipped it in way before the expected date I was to receive it.
on August 11, 2014
Love Love Love

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.