YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon $50 off select BOB single strollers

Color: Orange|Change

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on November 8, 2012
This wine traveler does exactly what it's supposed to do - keep an already chilled bottle of wine chilled up to 2 hours. I have not tried it with red wine, but I suspect it would do a good job of insulating a red from a hot day. I ordered 12 of these travelers as gifts and did notice on 3 of the products the insulation on the top of the traveler had come unglued. The fix was fast and easy with a few squirts of Super Glue, but the manufacturer needs to think about a different glue that holds up better. Still a great product. Great modern/contemporary styling. If you want to jazz up a wine bottle gift, this is the best wrapping out there, especially because the traveler will probably draw more appreciation than the actual bottle of wine inside, which means you don't have to spend much on wine. The injection mold plastic of the traveler feels very solid and the handle snaps tightly into place to keep your wine inside sealed up. This is a much better solution for traveling wine to a party rather than lugging an ice-chest that you have to fill with ice.
on January 2, 2017
This keeps my favorite wines protected and cold. It is light weight, and it is sleek, attractive. This is a good purchase to own, and it makes a great gift! I shipped a bottle of wine in the Skybar as a gift from coast to coast. The wine and Skybar arrived intact and was received with gratitude!
on July 26, 2012
Ok- so part of the reason you might get something like this is to entertain your friends, who like weird kitchen/bar stuff as much as you do. If you have friends like that, this will be a big hit. No one had ever seen it before, so it was a fun novelty item, and it actually worked- which made it even better. I had not realized how big it was, but that was not a problem. It's great if you need a bottle of wine carried somewhere chilled, and I think it would be a cute hostess gift- as the other reviewer suggested.
on March 13, 2013
I gave this my sister-in-law as a Christmas gift. It's great for keeping a chilled bottle cool while driving to the party. She loves wine and my brother is more of a scotch guy so she often opens a bottle for herself. This also allows her to enjoy a bottle of wine on the patio in the warmer weather without losing its chill. She loves it!
on November 25, 2012
Great for keeping champagne/wine chilled. Convenient for byo restaurants. Also use it at home around the bbq area. Would definitely recommend as well priced.
on September 14, 2013
I received my order quickly and noticed the item was defective. I contacted the company and they sent a replacement item right away. It keeps the wine cold for hours and is perfect for outings. Great product!
on January 11, 2013
Purchased to bring wine to friend's houses and BYOB Restaurants. It seemed to work pretty well, but we only used it once. It's so big that we ended up leaving it in the car and took the wine inside..... ended up giving it away to our niece who frequents the beach and picnics.
on December 13, 2013
I bought two as a gift for a friend. Love the quality, colors, and design. A really amazing way to travel home with wine and worry not about the bottle breaking.
on July 2, 2014
Looks nice and works well. However, the Styrofoam insulation that is glued into the lid keeps falling out. This happens to both products I have. Annoying.
on February 11, 2013
Even though I haven't used it for the intended purpose, I have it displayed.
The case just looks like a large wine bottle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.