Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 465 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 532 reviews
on March 29, 2011
I have tried a variety of headsets and this one is by far the best that I have used. While the sound cancellation isn't up to the Jawbone, it is very close, and more than makes up for it by the way it fits. I work most of the time outdoors on construction sites and it works great under those conditions. I can hear, and be heard, under most conditions. The headset is also so comfortable that it doesn't hardly feel like it is there. I highly recommend this headset.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2011
I cannot speak about the sound quality of this headset in comparison to others, but I've owned many models including Aliph Jawbone Prime (horrible fit for me, kept falling out of my ear) & Jabra BT250, Motorola H12 & H790, Samsung WEP200, Sound ID 300. This review will be about the general experience in set up and usage and I'm intending this review to be helpful for the non-techy person who just wants to know "does it work well?" I'm going to say yes, and that I'm happy for the following reasons...Super comfortable and stable. It's so light and comfortable that if it wasn't hooked behind my ear I would worry more about it falling out of my ear. It was slightly noticeable at first with sunglasses on but easy to adjust to. Set up was super fast and easy as it seems to be in pairing mode when I turn it on (if it doesn't recognize a trusted device). Past headphones were tricky to get into pairing mode. Also, the voice prompts tell me if/when the headset is connected to a phone and what the battery level is. With bluetooth headphones I'm always worried about battery level so this feature is nice that is automatically reports. Separate buttons for call receiving than from the volume controls which are marked by dots that you can feel. No more searching around for buttons wondering what you are pushing. For those of you that need it a separate mute button altogether! This can be useful in crunch times. For those that appreciate good looks and good function, the unit has a nice quality to the build and the arm and earpiece rotate so that the unit folds flat into a square shape. Very easy for putting into a pocket or small case. Good for right or left ears. So far no complaints on sound quality for both sides. The volume in the earpiece gets loud enough so that I can hear the other end if I'm in a noisy environment. Not all of my past headsets got loud enough (or maybe the fit wasn't good enough). Overall and especially for the price I would definitely recommend this headset to a friend or family member. It's simple, it lets you know the status of the headset and it works. I hope you find this review helpful to you.
on March 24, 2011
I have had this unit for a year now and still use it daily.
with new cell phone use while driving laws this unit
is easy to use and has good audio for me and the person on the
other end of the conversation. It can monitor two cell phones with no difficulty for the user and the headset lets you know which phone has the call and you can
go back and forth between the two cells easily.
Music can be heard through this unit using an application like BTaudio.
on January 30, 2011
I've tried Motorola headsets in the past, but ended up fighting problems with keeping them paired to my various phones. So for a while I gave up and went to Plantronics headsets, which I liked for years. But with my new Blackberry I had problems with the Plantronics, and decided to give this new Oasis a try - and I LOVE it. It is the most comfortable best sounding headset I've owned. And it seems that the issues with pairing are in the past. I've read other reviews where people talk about it being so comfortable that you forget you're wearing it - and that is exactly true. If I want to make a call I find myself having to touch the headset to see if it's on my ear or not. Pretty cool. My first unit had a defective power adapter, but this was easy to get swapped out with Amazon. The only reason I didn't give it a higher rating is that I saw some issues in situations where I was a distance from the headset (in this case I was in a restaurant and the headset was outside in my car) and the headset kept connecting, then disconnecting, then connecting again. Not sure if this issue is the headset's or the phone's, but it was slightly annoying. Still - the BEST headset I've owned (and I've owned a lot..).
on January 31, 2011
I've had 10 bluetooth headsets this is by far the best one I've had in a long time. Great sound, no noise, holds a charge all day and night.
on October 27, 2013
Over the years I have used a variety of BT sets in the market and this one is my personal favorite to date. The fact this set does not stream music is a nonissue for me--I have far better Klipsch gear for that task. A single charge usually gets me through the entire workday; I do keep a charger in my car, office and home for those just in case situations. It wears quite comfortably (even when wearing sun/glasses) on the outside and in my ear canal. The unit can get warm when taxed but not to a point where it creates perspiration. Speaker quality is pretty good for a mono piece and the silicone buds create a decent seal. I have never been in an environment (e.g. stadiums, arenas, fairs, rush hour in a big city walk, airports, parks, beach, lengthy road cycling, etc.) where the externalities voided sound output or degenerated sound input. Honestly, I have never said or heard, "What?!?" during the three-years I have committed myself to this model. Overall, build quality is pretty good and battery life expectancy is about 14-months. I've broken two units--usually from back/front pocket stressors--yet I will not assail its design because of my actions. I use my iPhone for volume control, so there's no need for me to comment on the unit's buttons. On/off and the button on the boom is extremely responsive.
My iPhone is my primary phone (I forward my office and home to my cell) and I have never been asked, "Are we on speaker?" and this is why I keep coming back to this unit.
on June 16, 2011
Overall I was very displeased with this headset. I would not recommend this to anyone.
1 - It is impossible to put the thing on with one hand because of the swivel of the ear plug and the way it fits over your ear.
2 - My biggest thing is the battery life is a joke. I charged it all night. It didn't have any instructions on charging but following other electronic devices owned previously, I assumed it required a substantial charging the first time out. It sat on my desk for almost an hour and a half after being removed from the charging plug before I got my first call. It almost immediately beeped and told me the battery was on medium. Thinking I had not charged it enough I plugged it back in a few minutes later but not before it began beeping and telling me the battery was low. I tried again the next day with the same results. My approximate battery life was 2 hours at best.
3 - It will not automatically connect with the bluetooth device so it had to be cut off and the phone had to refind it after charging or losing contact every time. Very time wasteful.
4 - It beeped quite frequently. I don't know if this is just me or the phone it was paired with but every time I bent over or sat it beeped and said it was disconnected and then almost immediately reconnected. After 5 or 6 times of this in an hour I became a very unhappy camper.
on May 2, 2011
I got this to replace a Plantronics Voyager PRO that I lost.

In some ways I like this product; the voice messages are cool.

However, the product has two significant problems.

1: The speaker volume is too low; I can hear through the Plantronics Voyager PRO headset much more easily

2: The earbud is on a swiveling post, and it's hard to keep the earbud in the ear, because it swivels around until it's sideways against the ear, rather than in the ear canal itself.

I returned this and got a Plantronics Voyager PRO.
on October 9, 2013
I've had mine for a while now (since early Feb. 2013), and it's still working perfectly. I'm tough on bluetooth headsets, constantly losing them, misplacing them, or leaving them in laundry pockets. It paired easily, and connects quickly. Feels very comfortable, and feels secure on the ear. In all seriousness, if I've turned it off, or haven't been talking on the phone in a while, I usually forget its on my ear until I happen to touch it or lay down. I switch between glasses and contacts and it still stays on my ear securely.
on March 25, 2011
I've been shopping for Bluetooth headsets since forever, never found one that is slick looking and functional at the same time. This one has it all. I previously had a Jabra Stone, which definitely was not the one for me or my Android Phone. All kinds of issues appeared, so I had to return it and order this one.

First of all, the design is just right. Rests on either of your ears as you adjust it, different eargels for any ear size, and very, very comfortable.
The sounds quality is impeccable, could not ask for better. The sound notifications of the status, battery status, and incoming calls are great.

I just wish it would play media from my phone too, but her, who cares? This is a great headset and I'm buying more of it.