Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on June 5, 2013
I ordered this phone for a new employee at our firm. Currently 15 of our employees are using this model and it works very well for us. As some others have mentioned, it is not the most feature rich piece of equipment, but then again that isn't what its made for. The capabilities of this phone are fine for the employees that use them. The call quality is crisp, the speaker phone is loud, and the controls are easy to manage. The only complaint I have received is that there is no back-light on the screen but to fix this I advised the employees to make sure they were keeping all of the lights in the office on and I haven't received the same complaint again. We use these with our RingCentral phone service and setting up Cisco phones bought from a third party is no problem (contrary to what some of their sales reps will tell you). If you are looking for more than a basic phone I recommend checking out Cisco's SPA 508G which our Administrative staff use. The additional line capacity and extension module which allows you to view the presence of many additional lines is great for those who need to monitor and administer a heavy incoming call load. And for the Attorneys and management staff we use the SPA 525G which is nice for its color back lit screen and 8 line capacity.

Anyway, back to the 303 - the TL;DR is: If you're looking for a basic office phone at a great price that will work with your VoIP carrier - buy this phone.
on July 18, 2017
I've deployed 6 of these in our office and I couldn't be happier with them. They offer more features and customization options for 1/3 the price of the Polycom 335s I've been replacing (full disclosure: the Polycoms do support PoE, which these phones do not). They're sturdily built, they boot quickly, and provisioning them is a breeze. A great buy for a small to medium business.
on February 14, 2017
Just tops in quality and performance. This is a rare example of old premium brands charging premium prices and delivering premium quality
on February 19, 2017
This IP phone is very good. The sound quality is great, it is solid and reliable and works perfectly with my service provider, voip.ms. My only gripe is that nearly each time you save/apply a change, the phone has to reboot, which takes about a minute. So if you need to make five changes, each change just a single value but each change is on a different page of the configuration, the phone has to reboot five times.That part gets a little tiring. Configuration is on the advanced side, so if you are not fairly familiar with SIP and generally technically savvy, you might not find this phone as useful as some others that are easier to set up. The overall feature set is very good.
on June 15, 2013
We bought 1x SPA 301 & 1x SPA 501 to review as well, and the SPA303 was clearly the best phone for the price.

We are using in conjunction with a UC320 hub from Cisco.

Install is fairly easy, you install phone and power it up, then go onto the admin IP location and assign the phone to the user.

Employees have complimented the sound quality of these phones compared to old BizFon system.

While the UC 320 has had some flaws, this phone has delivered everything we want and I we chose this over the more expensive SPA501. -only benefit of the 501 is that it has five more soft buttons, but those aren't available for 'External Speed Dials' so unless you have a ton of inbound lines (we only have three), or lots of different internal extensions you call all the time and can't be bothered to look up & dial three numbers, I couldn't figure out what to use them for. Also with the LCD screen on the 303, you can redeploy to multiple users and the screen dynamically updates with the correct button labels for the newly assigned user, no piece of paper to update like on the 501.

The SPA 301 lacks an additional port to connect a PC to, otherwise it's the IP equivalent of a football phone and does a simple job as its asked. The 301 would be a good phone for like a break room or a corner of a warehouse; I deployed the one we had with an employee who doesn't use the phone a lot and relies on WiFi already to connect to network.

We made the decision to save the $25 difference (per phone) on Amazon between the SPA 501 & SPA 303, and have been happy with the SPA 303.
on July 13, 2015
I've used this phone since March 2014 with RingCentral as my primary office receptionist phone at my small business. Not only has it performed flawlessly over the course of the last year and a half, I can't really think of a single complaint I've had with the unit. The caller ID screen is not intuitively reached, but that's hardly a function that anyone even uses with VoIP phone logs right on our computers, smartphones, and EMail.

This has been the most solid $70 spent in terms of telecommunications for my small business - the cornerstone of gathering my leads. I just can't possibly fathom any technical issues with the phone unless the unit was faulty, just absolutely easy as pie.
on April 1, 2014
I highly recommend purchasing this phone through Amazon for RingCentral phone service. Initially, I had ordered the same exact phone (but with the RingCentral logo on it) through RingCentral. The phone cost twice as much, plus I had to pay for shipping, and it took nearly a week to arrive. I was able to get a refund through their Retention department without paying a restocking fee and once that was straightened out, it was very easy to have someone set this phone up to work with their system. I have been using this phone for a few weeks now and it works great.
on November 15, 2015
Phones work great. We use these with RingCentral and they are perfect for a small office. The feature buttons can be easily programmed so you have a transfer, conference and blind transfer button with a simple touch, which is probably about 99% of what we use. It has a headphone jack so you can use a low cost headphone like a plantronics for $12 and it sounds great. The speaker phone is very good and has excellent clarity.
on August 20, 2017
Instructions are for another Cisco phone and that doesn't show what I need to do to setup.
on April 4, 2017