BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2015
Not going to explain, but have gotten to the point that I have trouble making a tight enough on the golf club. My club pro had a demo of this glove on his desk. He though I might like to try it out. Well I did, and immediately ordered 4 more. The leather in the glove is thicker than any other golf glove I have ever worn. There are lightly padded areas between the joint points in the fingers, thus closing the area created when you can't make fist. With the heavier leather the glove lasts a lot longer which is good since these are more expensive than any other gloves.
on August 10, 2016
This is my third Bionic performance glove, that says a lot. I wear a medium-large in other brands and this fits perfectly as a medium-large. So it runs true to size. This is no gimmicky glove, this is the real deal. Top quality materials and the ergonomic design is amazing, the "motion zones" I love as they actually give your fingers much easier movement. The "relief pad system" and the Lycra combination is excellent, your hands can breath and they are padded well. And most of all, great grip traction, just feels smooth as silk when gripping the glove. Man, I sound like a paid sponsor, I'm not, just a big fan of the Bionic gloves. (FYI I'm a 13 handicap)
on October 2, 2016
I had this same glove (and size) previously and it held up very well though 6 months of hard wear. Received this glove and tried it on out of the package to make sure it fit. Fit OK. Then when I went to put it on and play golf today, it immediately ripped in half while putting it on. I would like vendor to send a new replacement glove that will not tear.
review image
on June 27, 2017
I had a bionic glove before where the palm pads were raised and worked well. This was the same glove but the pads no longer there. They are holding up well after 6 rounds of 18 and 2 (2 hour) sessions at the indoor golf simulation. Had to retrain my grip with the lack of pads, but a minor adjustment.
Transaction was a great experience, easy and on time. Took the one star off due to differences in same model gloves.
on March 22, 2017
Great gloves for golf. Amazing fit and the grip is second to no other glove. Once worn out, I recommend you replace because the performance degrades with excessive use.
on September 13, 2017
Bionic golf gloves are my favorite! They are durable, hold their shape well, and last longer than any other golf glove I've used; especially in the heat of golf in Texas in the summer! They also give my arthritic hands the extra cushioning I need.
on August 30, 2014
The glove is really comfortable, but the palm wore out just as fast as any other glove. The vendor replaced my glove free of charge and the second one is wearing the same way. It is a more comfortable glove than most, but I wouldn't expect it to last any longer than any other glove.
on November 30, 2016
Palm of glove is wearing out quickly and stitching coming apart on finger after 4 rounds of use and 2 practice sessions on the range.
review image
on May 30, 2017
Love the fit and comfort but it only lasted 4 rounds before the palm ripped. Usually I wouldn't comment on durability because this is pretty average life span for a golf glove but for $26 I would expect it to last longer.
on April 28, 2017
Advertised as two times more durable but only lasted me 4 rounds before a hole appeared on the palm area. After two more rounds they were shot. I guess more expensive does not always mean quality. Would not order again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.