Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 255 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 282 reviews
on March 21, 2011
I love this ring. Sapphire is my birthstone and one of the reasons I purchased this ring from Amazon. But now that I have it, it is so much more than just a birthstone ring. It looks like it came from my Grandmother's Estate Auction! Has the look of early 1900s. Always get good comments when I wear this ring. I love that it sits close to my finger...works great with gloves. It is a very impressive ring overall! Also, it is very true to size.
33 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2014
Absolutely beautiful! I get a ton of compliments and it is very comfortable. I love it!!
review image
on June 19, 2016
I've had this ring in my cart for two years, so glad I finally bought it!! The quality is amazing, it is very heavy and substantial. The sizing is perfect, however I have a ring sizer so I knew exactly what size I wear. For those complaining about fit you should properly size your finger before you order rings online. The diamonds are clear and not poor quality, the stones and setting are great quality, it sits heavy on the finger. Overall this was a fantastic deal for just over $100!!!
review image review image
on January 8, 2012
This ring is every bit as beautiful as the picture, and then some. I have a diamond tester, and the diamonds are genuine, as I expected they would be.
The blue sapphires are a nice color. The sterling silver and the 14k gold make a stunning contrast. I love the art deco style. I'm very pleased with this ring, and the price is more than reasonable.

Feb 2013 - over a year later - still love this ring. It looks way more expensive than it is! The 14k gold accent really makes it look rich and the quality of the silver actually looks like white gold because it is so shiny.
on December 12, 2016
Absolutely Stunning! 3 days of wearing this beauty and I've gotten so many compliments! I can't stop starring at it! It fits true to sizes and the detail is even more exquisite in person! I have slim fingers and it definitely doesn't look too big, but most definitely makes a statement! So beyond happy I bought this ring! Favorite purchase on Amazon (and I shop A LOT!)
review image
on January 26, 2012
This ring is incredibly gorgeous, especially for the price I paid for it ($112.99).

It looks high quality with no visible imperfections. The sterling silver is flawless and the sapphires are cut very nicely. It sparkles really well. The sizing is accurate, I wear a 6 1/2 on my ring finger and the size 7 was slightly too large, but it fit alright on my middle finger. The ring is a decent size, large enough to draw attention, but not big enough to appear gaudy or feel heavy. I expected it to snag on things (like my clothing & gloves), but it actually doesn't at all.

I'm absolutely in love with this ring. It even impressed my mother, who owns many pieces of old and expensive jewelry to compare it to.

Well done, Amazon.com jewelry collection!
on April 29, 2015
I love my new ring and it compliments the other ring thats light blue on my other hand
It looks so like an antique
on March 17, 2017
Very pretty and was worth the price. It holds its annual wn next to my authentic vintage pieces.
on March 1, 2017
Love the ring. Waited until the price dropped. Got an awesome price. Fits true to size.
on October 27, 2012
I read the reviews, however I really did not think I would be as WOW'd as I was.........It's absolutely beautiful....I have longer slim fingers and it looks stunning on my hand.........I am looking forward the compliments I am sure to recieve when I wear this ring..........I am now officially a fan...