Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 6, 2012
When looking for Steelers ornaments for gifts, I didn't want a cheap looking plastic ornament. I was excited to see these blown glass ornament Steelers candy canes and ordered four sets. Unfortunately, the plastic stick-on stripes & stick-on Steelers logos detracted from the appearance of the blown glass ornaments. The stripes on some of the canes were broken or misaligned and many of the logo stickers have little air bubbles in them. I expect that over time the logos will chip & peel and the stripes will start to come off the ornaments too. One of the gold canes appeared 'burnt' at the tip. The black & gold canes appear to have dried glue stuck to them in spots. I had to return one of the sets. Over all, these are nice ornaments but the chintzy stick-on stripes and logos detract from the quality.
on December 14, 2011
I ordered this item twice and was disappointed both times and returned them. They were obviously packed prior to being dry as the decals stuck to the clear plastic casing, thereby coming off of the ornaments. First set, a couple of places and the 2nd set there were at least 4 places the decals were messed up. This was to be a gift so I didn't feel that was acceptable and returned them. When I tried to replace the 2nd set I was told they were out of stock. In checking I see there is still one in stock so I'm guessing they (Amazon.com) might have a limit on how many replacements you can do. Hopefully there will be more in the future that I can order - and hoping the decals won't be messed up.
on December 30, 2011
I ordered these candy cane ornaments for my boyfriend who is a huge Steeler fan, and he loved them. They were larger than I imagined and well made; they look great on the Christmas tree. They also come in a box that can easily be used to keep them safe while packed away. I thought the price was reasonable, especially as anything NFL related tends to be expensive. Overall very pleased with the purchase.
on December 28, 2010
Very nicely made, good quality, and larger than I had imagined..NOT huge by any standards, but thought they would fit in the palm of my hand, and they are bigger than that. Very nice product, painting is done well with no over brush marks or peeling paint. Great purchase
on November 7, 2013
These candy canes are very cute and a great size. I love the blown glass and the item was shipped very promptly to me.
on August 7, 2014
Christmas gifts. Big hit with the football fans in our family.
on March 23, 2013
Paint was bubbled, decals were stickers not very carefully stuck on. I tried to return them but the replacements were no better.
on December 4, 2012
I thought these would be painted, but the stripes and logo are just stickers, and they are not placed evenly so it looks cheap. Eh. Go Stillers.
on March 29, 2013
THESE ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL! I DON'T THINK THEY NEED TO BE KEPT FOR JUST CHRISTMAS! HANG THEM IN THE CAR IF YOU WANT!
on February 17, 2011
I purchased the product after Christmas, so I can't wait to see on the tree next year. I ordered Cowboy canes for my husband so both our favorite teams would be represented on the tree.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.