Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,669 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,083 reviews
on August 22, 2017
These are the best hands down. They are used by most hospitals and both my kids loved these. I will say my daughter took to these right away but my son took to a different brand when he was first born. The kind with the plastic cover (basically like all the other pacifiers). But I switched him back to these because well I think these clean the best. The kinds with the plastic hard base...the water would get inside the nipple and would be very difficult to get the water out and it's also hard for babies to orient those pacifiers the correct way. With these, they are easy to clean, water does not remain in them and easy for baby to pop in his/her mouth any which way!
on December 17, 2016
I'm giving this four stars because it served its purpose well; however, it falls under the category of products that are great for babies, but only for a short amount of time. It took a while for our baby to warm up to a passie (and she's still not crazy about them), but these did help on a few key occasions when we were out and couldn't feed her immediately. Keep in mind that these are made of very flexible plastic. I don't recommend that you buy more than one set because of the short duration of use, but I do recommend you get the 3 month + passies (more ridged plastic). Our daughter still doesn't suck on them much, but boy did she like to chew on them when she started teething.
on April 27, 2016
My son started on these pacifiers in the NICU, and since coming home, has refused any other pacifier we've given him. We've tried Mam and Dr. Browns, and he only wants the Avent. I particularly love that these are yellow. Very durable and wash up easily. They do not stay in at all when he sucks vigorously. That gets annoying. But the Mam fell out too when he sucked hard.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 18, 2015
My son loved these pacifiers when he was born. He'd want one all the time. The lactation nurse when he was born said he was a 'tongue sucker' and was doing that for comfort. I guess that by giving him a soft paci he found no reason to suck his tongue as much and started to want this paci instead. These are soft, flexible & come in sizes to fit as your baby grows from newborn up. I had to buy the size up once my son was 2 months old because the newborn ones were too small for him. The nipple tip is round instead of flat, which my son loved because his bottle nipples were also round tips by Avent.
on September 5, 2016
These are MUCH softer than the super-soothie or whatever it's called. I've been trying to get my baby to take a pacifier over her thumb and thought this might do the trick. The super-soothie was really firm and I thought maybe since this was softer it might work. It didn't but I want to write a review so others know that there is a difference in the two soothies!
on May 25, 2016
Really love this pacifier. I bought this with my son when he was born,he'll be turning two this year, and they worked great! I continued to use soothie pacifiers until I took pacifiers away completely,they have pacifiers for ages 6 months and up also ! Another great thing is that my son didn't get hooked on these pacifiers, when it was time to ween him off of them it was a simple process, he didn't look for it or anything. It might've just been my child, but I'm planning on using these for my daughter, in pink, when she arrives this June !
on June 12, 2017
These are great for tiny babies. My baby was only 4lbs 11oz. She could not fit regular pacifiers in her mouth because they hit her nose! She won't always take a pacifier, but when she does, she enjoys it. I particularly like that it is all made of the same material, because now that she pulls them out of her mouth, she doesn't always get them back in, but she doesn't care because she can still chomp down on it!
on September 7, 2015
One of my daughters really liked this pacifier. It's the one she got originally from the hospital, and continued to prefer, even though her twin sister moved on to others. We got a bunch of these bundled together with other baby products so we always had a lot, but always had to buy more.

one downside to this pacifier is that once our daughter started teething, these often developed holes. There are a range of different types (softer for younger, more rigid for older).
on October 2, 2012
I was anti-pacifer. Then I had my baby. Amazing how things change!

My son is about a month old and has reflux, which is apparently really common in newborns. Suckling helps the reflux - which means he was nursing constantly - CONSTANTLY. Sometimes 3 to 4 hours in one session. Now that he is back up to birth weight, he was given the clearance for pacifers and bottles. This is the only pacifer that he took to - and it has saved my sanity. Probably his, too. Now that he's not getting a constant supply of milk, his number of spit ups has decreased. But he is still suckling, which helps the reflux. And he's not suckling on me, which gives my body a chance to recuperate. He flat out rejected other pacifers, except this one. I also like that it has the finger hole - I can hold his head with one hand and still have a finger in/on the binky to help hold it in place, and still have another hand free.

Buy one pack. If your baby likes it, too, then load up!
on April 30, 2014
EDIT: Looks like they updated the picture from the bright neon green to the proper color. Leaving the review as-is though just in case it changes later.

Aside from the color lies on the listing, these pacifiers are the only thing my kid will take, and to that effect they're pretty great. They've been very durable. We've yet to need to replace any of them for the last year due to damage or anything.

Pretty disappointed in the pictures shown on Amazon making them look like they're neon green (ie. easy to see) because I've bought the 'green' ones at Walmart before and they're more of a muted blue-green. That's what these ones are too. They're very hard to track down when my kid throws his binky somewhere because of the muted color.

Get the bright yellow ones for better sight.