Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 19, 2015
I bought this set for my 4 year old Grandson (who likes any mode of transportation) and he absolutely loves it! The pattern of the sheets, pillow sham and comforter are exactly as they are pictured and I really like the quality of ALL the products. The comforter keeps him very warm at night and so far, it seems very durable. Just after receiving the merchandise, my Grandson got the stomach flu and needless to say, the bedding (comforter and sheets) were washed A LOT!! Even after all those washings, there was no shrinkage and the colors remained just as vibrant as when they came out of the package the very first time. I also like the ease with which his bed can now be made. The comforter lays flat (no billowing, or puckering) and it really stays in place, which helps to keep his room looking neat and tidy. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend this set to anyone!
54 people found this helpful
Top Contributor: Sewingon February 25, 2016
Love this comforter set! My son loves all things cars so it was perfect! Quick shipping, great quality! Very happy with my purchase!!
12 people found this helpful
on October 15, 2016
I Bought this for my three year old son, he was just thrilled. It's plush and laundries well with little or no fading . It has bright colors and the pillow sham is a plus. The sheets are white with cars and trucks on them that match the comforter . I could not find matching curtains so here is an idea moms: take the top sheet ( not the fitted) and have it made into curtains like I did at an alternation shop. There was enough fabric from the sheet to make curtain ties!!just $20 bucks ! My son and family was just delighted. Good luck!!!
5 people found this helpful
on June 6, 2017
Purchased this set for our son and he LOVES it. Prior to purchase I read the reviews and was worried about the "itchiness" described by others, but we don't find it itchy at all! If anything, it's a normal bed-in-bag set, so we weren't expecting silky softness...it's common sense, right? The colors are great and weren't affected in the wash. Just use some softener if you feel it needs it! As noted by other customers, the traffic lights are out of order, but my son knows the correct order and it doesn't bother us in the least. We purchased a bedskirt separately just to hide his boxspring. Would purchase again!
on September 3, 2017
The cover is nice for a cold night. It is thick and heavy enough to keep my toddler warm. The colors on the sheets and blanket is bright and the pictures are "cool" as my son has said. I've washed and dried the sheets with allergenic All liquid detergent before putting it on the twin size bed and the colors did not fade. I like that it's not too short over his thick mattress and side bumper (to avoid falling out of bed). It's been washed 2 times already and it's still soft, fluffy and bright. When I dry the blanket I use tennis balls in the dryer to help with the drying and airing for any puffy item.
One person found this helpful
on December 20, 2017
I had high hopes. But it’s not even soft - it’s like hotel stiff sheets. I washed it- and the color is coming out already - it’s more dull and I was hoping the vivid colors would remain for at least a while. Overpaid and not happy.
on November 29, 2015
Love the product itself, it is adorable, fits a twin size bed great, and has no problem being washed in a washing machine (with like colors, or course). The only issue I have with this product is that I have seen a perfect "Construction set" bedding pack at Wal-Mart for $34.99-considerably more than offered at this price. If I could go back in time,I would have purchased that instead of this one. The Dream Factory one is great, but it does the same thing that the Wal-Mart one does,but at half the cost.

Love it, but would have purchased a cheaper one....

-Hannah
One person found this helpful
on September 5, 2016
Very cute blanket set. My 2 year old son loved it. Stitching feels pretty solid and it handled being washed very well. The blanket wasn't quite as soft as I had hoped. Fast shipping. Overall very satisfied with my purchase.
3 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2018
I'm happy with the bedding set. After washing once, I find the sheets and comforter to fairly soft and decent quality for the price. The set looks great on my son's twin bed. The comforter is thicker and slighty stiff. Stays on the bed nicely. Hoping it holds up after several washing. So far so good.
on May 27, 2017
my son so excited and happy over this comforter set. He is so happy and that makes me happy. Best purchase made.