Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2015
We looked for bird baths at several of the big box home improvement stores and didn't find anything close to what we were looking for. The color and workmanship of this bird bath was superior to anything we found, and the price was very reasonable for the quality. The birds love it and especially during this drought period we are having here in the Austin area!
1 helpful vote
on July 9, 2011
Well, by the description which says "a solar bird bath", I thought I would be getting the pump along with the bath. It is nice and stable when assembled,but there was no pump included with the pedestal and bowl. For the price I paid, I thought that would come with it. Not! I don't recall seeing anything that says it wasn't included, but I was tired of all the searching I had already done so I may have missed it.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on June 18, 2013
Overall very nice. Not sure how the locking mechanism that attaches the top to the base will hold up. It is plastic, As long as the dog doesn't knock it over it should be ok.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 30, 2013
Sturdy, attractive birdbath is very well made. I like that the top actually twists onto the base making it secure when it needs to be emptied.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on February 3, 2013
It is gorgeous, but the birds land on it once and never again. It is a very slick surface and the birds slide and won't come back.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on May 10, 2012
I have a 3 smart solar fountains - I understood that this does not come with a pump - I did NOT understand it was not convertible. Also broke immediately.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.