Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 13, 2012
Just hit the driving range and was able to shape the ball nicely with this driver. Pleasantly surprised that the stiff flex shaft was actually stiff. Ball hit straight and true with minimal effort. Not a loud sound when you hit it correctly so you may not turn eyes at the driving range. I'm good with that as long as it hits far...280+...and it does. Fading the ball was easy, drawing took a little more effort but that may be due to my lack of practice. Straight shots were easy. Well worth the $109 I paid!!!
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 13, 2013
I simply love this driver. I am a beginner to golf and this is only the second driver I have owned. My first driver had a really big head and my drives were all over the place. This head is smaller, the loft degree is smaller, and I am hitting my drives straighter and farther than ever before. I wish I had more insight or experience to give a better review, but as a casual golfer who goes about twice a month, this club is great.
on September 4, 2013
This is a super caliber driver here. I'm biased towards anything Callaway Golf. This driver meets the mark. I love it.
on January 16, 2013
Its hard to say this product works great because the user of the product can't hit it to save his life. It came well packaged and its a quality club. We just need to spend more quality time together.
on June 4, 2014
Great looking club. It arrived on time in perfect shape. I got this on sale, so this was an excellent buy for the price. Major upgrade from the driver I previously used. Hopefully this will help my driving game.
on September 17, 2011
Package arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. The only thing negative about this is I can't hit the dang thing straight, however by buddy can knock the heck out of it. It has improved his yardage by roughly 10-15 yrds. If I can ever figure out how to it then it will be a great addition to my clubs. Callaway RAZR X TOURS.

Thanks-again
2 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2014
I like the feel of this driver but have had two drives fall apart on me this year. Good club with a poor design
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.