Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8096 Men's Runway Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Color: Rose Gold IP|Change

on May 11, 2011
I looooooove this watch! The rose gold color is just gorgeous. The color is so unique. The watch is definitely large. A man's watch for sure. The watch is masculine and yet feminine at the same time. The watch is very heavy, it has a nice weight to it. The craftmanship of this watch is amazing. This is a very sturdy high quality watch. This watch is huge on my arm! Very massive in size. It covers my wrist completely and the width of the band is very wide. Just the way I like it. The bigger and the chunkier the better for me. I can't stop lookng at it. It is definitely arm candy. Much prettier in person. I am very, very happy with my purchase.
77 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2010
Nice sturdy watch with a unique color for the gold.
A real quality piece, with a good feel with the weight of the watch.
on June 28, 2013
I purchased this watch as a gift for my brother from JOMASHOP. The order processing was fine and product arrived as promised. However the person I bought it for did not like it. He pronounced it as too hard to read the dials (everything is in the same copper colour) and too large for his taste.

I contacted the company for RMA. It took them three days before they responded. We sent it back via UPS as instructed. Upon shipping, I emailed Jomashop with the tracking number. A month later, I still had not received my refund. I contacted Jomashop again. They said they never received the watch. I then reached out to UPS and their supervisor contacted Jomashop. He called back and informed me that he had spoken to a Frank at the company who acknowledged receiving my shipment. I called the company but the lady who answered the phone was extremely rude, argumentative, denied having any employee by that name and hung up the phone on me. When the USP supervisor called the company back on a conference call with me, this time a man in their customer service displayed such negative attitude, and knowing full well I was on the call, began accusing me (their customer) that I had not shipped the product correctly and it was all my fault. His language and accusatory tone was astonishing to me. He absolutely refused to cooperate and at the very least try to investigate who had spoken to the USP supervisor. Only other options left for me was to complain to Amazon and follow-up with UPS for further proof of delivery.

I will not buy from JOMASHOP again and would advise the same to anyone reading this. Do not be fooled by discounted pricing because if you have any issues with your purchase later, you will be subjected to a terrible customer service. It amazed and frustrated me that this company would mistreat their customer with such arrogance. They demonstrated willful disrespect for me that went beyond just horrible customer service.
on April 19, 2012
I purchased this watch for my birthday in March and I have not stopped getting compliments since! There is something about a woman who wears a men's watch is very classic. The size and colour is perfect!
on December 8, 2014
I was looking for a big faced watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and I got just that! I absolute LOVE this rose gold MK watch. Arrived less than a week after ordering online. You will not be disappointed! Watch came sealed in plastic with price tag and MK box. Thank you!
review image review image
on November 12, 2014
100% AUTHENTIC from the watch to the box and details. It came sealed and protected. I'm very pleased. Delivery from KY to CA only took two days. Two days! I'm so happy, thank you so much.
review image
on November 17, 2012
I dont think is necessary to even explain how beautiful this watch is. It is everything one likes about MK and then some.
I love oversized men's watches, I think its a fashion statement for a girl, just be careful with the size. They are not joking whit the OVERSIZE on the name. It really is huge. I am 5'8 and looks pretty big on me(that is what I wanted)... If you are petite, I will not recommend,
on March 8, 2014
I ordered this watch on a Monday night and it arrived Wednesday! I had to sign for it and everything they didn't just leave it in the mailbox. This watch is gorgeous! I got it for my bf and almost kept it for myself! It's looks exactly like the picture and he loves it. I definitely recommend this product and this seller!
on December 18, 2010
This watch is so so so beautiful, a jewlery in your arm. Really big and Heavy. I did the best choice buying this one , I already bought others MK before and this one is a really good choice.
on June 27, 2011
I'm so pleased with this watch. My fiance is in the army overseas and it was our anniversay so I wanted to get him something really nice. DING DING DING. At first i didnt know how he would react because it was rose gold but i just loved the color so i bought it and sent to him and he LOVES IT! He says he likes the weight of the watch, i think thats a guy thing lol, and he says it so blinged out. I'm so glad he liked it. Only reason why i say 4 out of 5 stars, is because there's no tracking info or gift wrap available but it arrived earlier than the estimated time so that was a bonus!