Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
on November 30, 2014
The watch it self looks great but I brought it into MK store and the store people told me it was fake. The MK store show me the one they have, it was almost the same just a slight difference. I felt ashamed.
on March 24, 2017
it looks real but there is no informations from MK officially, I wanted to find the warranty, but I did not see it.
on May 7, 2014
The watch arrived very quickly so at first I was nicely surprised when I saw the envelope. Then it all went downhill: There was no Michael Kors box, there was no warranty, and the watch was covered by a bit of plastic bubble wrap and sticky tape. And when I saw the watch I knew immediately that it was a FAKE! I own three other Michael Kors watches so I know one when I see one, and this was not it. This seller should be made aware that their Chinese copycats should not be sold through Amazon. When I approached the seller to let them know that I was not satisfied with their fake watch they only refunded half of the money I spent, saying that they did not want their watch back (why would they!) and needed to recover postage and the cost of the watch. In my view the watch could not be worth more than $15, so not only they were fraudulent but were unrepentant about it.

And no, I would not recommend this seller to anyone.
on September 18, 2015
been delighted my wife, she is happy.
on February 15, 2015
My wife loved the watch, she love the Michael Kors products.
on January 21, 2015
I love it and it looks great wearing it
on March 28, 2012
This watch is lovely. I purchased it for my sister bday and she loved it... I liked it so much I decided to buy me the exact same one... It will make the perfect gift.Looks really, really expensive..
on March 22, 2013
My wife owns three of these watches. A white ceramic and a gold one, but this one is by far the nicest of the three.
on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.