Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Old Spice Fresher Collection Men's Body Wash, Denali Scent, 16 oz/473 ml (Pack of 3)
Scent Name: Denali|Size: 16 oz/473 ml (Pack of 3)|Change

on September 28, 2016
I love this smell!
This is my favorite body wash and I'm glad to find it on amazon with free subscribe and save shipping. It's very often sold-out in the stores so it's nice to be able to stock-up here.

It would be silly to rate the smell in a text review, but I think it smells nice and it's manly, but not overpowering.
There's not really anything I would change with this product although I wouldn't mind if it were a bit thicker consistency in order to use less at a time.

really hope old spice keeps making this product.
I've found what I like and don't want to use any other body wash.
on June 13, 2016
Yazmines's Husband Jake
"Old Spice really delivers. This wash drives my wife nuts, she loves how it smells and she LOVES it on me. It's a little sweet for my taste but as most guys will tell you if your lady likes it, and you dont hate it, its worth it. It lathers up really nice and seems to get me really clean. No matter what I have been doing or what I end up smelling like afterwards this body wash takes it all away. I'll keep buying it as long as she keeps liking it."
on July 24, 2017
I noticed a bunch of people complaining about how the scent changed in recent times. I can't attest to that since this is my first time trying it out... but I really like the scent as it is now. I ordered a three pack of both Fiji and Denali, and love both. Fiji is a little more understated, while Denali is definitely stronger in scent. Both are great in my opinion. Sometimes, I'll even sometimes hold my arm up to my nose in hopes of catching a whiff of the scent later in the day. A lot of times, it'll be there. I already plan to reorder more when these run out.
on April 21, 2015
I love the Fiji line from Old Spice as it reminds me of being on an island somewhere. One thing I have noticed is some complain of the scent not being strong enough but I believe the issue to be the Old Spice Fiji product is potentially not mixed well enough so if you run into the same issue make sure to shake the product well before your next use to see if that resolves the issue.

I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those that enjoy tropical locations!
on September 21, 2012
All the hype about long lasting scent/odor protection hardly applies to body washes. For a clean scrub and crisp smell this is thee go too inexpensive body wash for Men. After a hard workout, in the morning or just before a big night I always utilize this body wash to wash away nasty odors and make my skin feel great. After the shower I top the effect off with some expensive cologne which really makes the difference on first impressions. The smell of the body wash hardly lingers after the shower, that is why it is important to top the effect off with a good quality cologne (and also not spend that much money on body washes).

Amazon really does have the best price for this body wash. I wouldn't buy it in stores as it is upwards $4.50 per bottle especially here in Utah. On Amazon after a $1.00 coupon the price was $2.66 per bottle! Definitely a bargain with free shipping.

Contact me if you have any questions about this product.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2016
Best smelling body wash out there. My girlfriend loves it when I was with it and I love the smell of it too so it's a win win for both parties. The scent also lasts for hours. It's also not a bad price and it lasts me a few months per bottle (I shower every day). The 3 pack is good for well over a year.
on January 16, 2018
Great set of body wash. My wife decided that she liked me to use the Denali scent, so rather than have to go back to the store multiple times, I decided to just order this set. It lasted a long time and kept me smelling nice!
on August 21, 2015
This stuff smells really good. It's the hardest scent to find regularly at the drug stores, I can't tell if it's because it's always sold out or if it's just unpopular but everything from the Denali line has a nice scent. It smells really great on my husband and I actually sometimes use it too when I run out of my own soap and have no issues with it since I wear a sort of spicy women's cologne as it is.
on March 17, 2016
First I don't know how this deal was so cheap on Amazon. I have been buying old spice for years, and Fiji scent for almost a year now. Love it. Smells great and really washes you off. Some body washes don't really foam up and you waste so much gel. Not Old Spice. I can get my body clean with just my bare hands if I wanted to. Definitely recommend.
on April 1, 2015
I like the new formula, especially the consistency, it is not as thick as before which means on intended amount comes out of the bottle and doesnt fall to the ground before touching the body. I have always liked the smell of old spice fragrance so complains there. Feels fresh, doesnt dry my body or leaves film of chemicals like Nivea sensitive does, this is my 3rd order. Glad to find a product that i can use in al seasons.