Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,615 reviews
on September 29, 2016
I do enjoy the fact once you purchase Digital Disney movie content, even from Amazon it will likely come with the Disney Anywhere option so if you have your Disney movies linked through Amazon and/or google, and/or Vudu or any other 3rd party digital streaming service, you can watch your Amazon purchased movie on any one of those other formats. In my situation, when I bought Alice and Wonderland the animated movie from Amazon at a special price and later linked my Disney Anywhere movies with my Amazon Account, I was able to watch Alice in Wonderland through my YouTube app under my purchased content. YouTube always seems to stream much faster and with less flaws than the Amazon Video Player on my PS4.
on November 21, 2015
My little niece was flipping out and was mad that Netflix didn't have this version of Alice in Wonderland. I looked at her parents and said why is she so upset. (Screaming and crying) they said she wants Alice in Wonderland. I grabbed my phone found the movie in about 10 sec rented it. By this time the little one was put in another room to calm down. I started the movie and walked up to her and said, hey nugget. Here I got this for you. She looked at my phone, still crying, stops abruptly smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen and said. THANKS!!! Layed down and watch the movie. Needless to say. This movie, one of my favorites, and Amazon Prime saved the night. 😄😄😄😄
on September 20, 2015
Made this account a long time ago and stuck with it, put it under my mom's name cause it was her card haha, anyways uses it since, ok this movie was amazing!! Great picture, great everything, simply wonderful, smoked and watched it when it came 😂
Amazing DVD buy this!!
My favorite character Cheshire!!! Love that cat!!! You'll love this movie! Looks great!!!!
review image
on February 24, 2016
Alice isn't considered(at least by Disney) to be in their 1st tier of Disney Animated Movies, and I don't understand why. Alice is very comparable to other movies that Disney considers Diamond, platinum, masterpiece, or whatever.

1. The Animation: I love the animation of this movie. Alice with Peter Pan mark for me the beauty of what ink and paint can do in the most classical sense. The colors are vibrant, and the characters are wonderfully drawn.

2. The story: Disney does a great job of capturing the absolute madness of this story. Some would say the plot makes no sense, and I'd say....exactly.

3. The voice talents: Disney had an incredible stable of talent from Ed Wynn, Sterling Holloway, J. Pat O'Malley, Thurl Ravenscroft, Mel Blanc,
and the voice of Alice is Kathryn Beaumont, who was also the voice of Wendy in Peter Pan.

The Movie I think deserves more respect than Disney gives it, it's a true masterpiece
on September 1, 2015
It's Alice in Wonderland...what's not to like :) One of my favorites growing up so decided to add it to my VHS collection. I haven't seen it at my local Good Will so decided to get here. The case is flaking plastic off of it on the inside. The seller did say a little wear and tear though, so I'm not surprised. Happy with my purchase. I won't go over the story...I'm guessing without reading other reviews, that tons of other people did...but i must say..if you don't know this movie..well that's just odd. lol :)
on March 30, 2017
Bought this for my Granddaughter, she loves the movie and the 2nd disc with all the interactive stories, puzzles and songs.
It keeps her busy since she loves to sing and dance, it is nice to have the extra's on there for her to explore further.
on April 10, 2017
It doesn't come with a digital copy. Once upon a time, digital copies didn't really matter to me, but now that almost every blu ray does - this feels lacking. There are better versions to get, but this is a good low cost copy for your collection.
on July 4, 2017
A Disney classic! A must have for any die hard Disney fan's collection. I am so glad to have added this to my collection. Great price and fast shipping. Happy to have picked this up before Disney puts it back in their vault.
on July 3, 2017
It's about time I bought this on DVD. A review isn't really necessary by now, is it? If you don't own Alice, buy it. It's one of the better Disney cartoons.
on January 26, 2016
I started a new tradition this year of getting my daughter a movie every year on Christmas Eve to watch that night. She's been really into all the old Disney movies I used to watch growing up. When I was browsing for which one to give her this year, I came across Alice In Wonderland and had to get it for her! This was one of my favorites as a kid and I knew she would love it. I really liked that it came with both a DVD/Blue-Ray combo since not all DVD players read Blue-Ray. The quality of the Blue-Ray is amazing though! I absolutely adore this movie and my daughter really loved it too! She doesn't sit still too well, but she watched all of it. I've always liked the vivid imagination of the story and hope to encourage that in her as well.