BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2016
Well this stuff is on par with a lot of low end colognes that clothing lines sell. However I must say that there is nothing shy about
how long it last!! it will rip through the whole day and most of the night with one spray. If you are on a budget and need a cologne to
stay on all day with out reapplying mid day you should check this out. My self I like more classer colognes so this will go well as a
Christmas gift. This juice is best suited for high school to mid twenties age.
on December 15, 2015
It's okay, it kind of reminded me of Aveda pure-formance. Nothing super impressive about the scent, although it arrived sooner than I expected and well packaged. It will make a nice stocking stuffer. BUT buyer beware, its super small.. Like a mini bic lighter in size.
on January 24, 2015
I actually purchased this gift for my Dad, thinking that he might like the scent. Now everyone has a different preference on what smells good on them, so my review will not be about that. My Dad told me that the smell was nice, but it doesn't last long. For what the seller is asking for this cologne, at least the scent should last while. Now when my Dad used this product, it wasn't right before he went to the gym, or did something to sweat it off, he went to a business meeting. After the meeting, he said that he couldn't even tell that he had out the cologne on. I would not recommend this cologne for that reason.
on September 21, 2016
I love this stuff. Getting hard to find. Not sure if it is going to be discontinued?
on December 22, 2016
Love this scent. I picked up the smallest size to try from amazon and picked up a full size (3.4oz) at [...] because it was cheaper by half with coupon sent to your email.
on April 11, 2017
A great scent
on May 20, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He came to visit me at work and all of my coworkers loved it. They kept asking me what my husband was wearing. It has a nice manly scent. Not fruity like some cologne.
on February 15, 2016
My hubby loved the smell of this one. Stays on all day mix them for different smells!
on May 30, 2015
I get a lot of compliments on this which is sometimes frustrating because I usually purchase high end stuff for $150 and up and DON'T get compliments on those lol! I bought 4 bottles of this and gave em to my buddies last Christmas. This sells for $80 at my local True Religion store in Columbia MD.
on August 12, 2014
Great fragrance! Luv the scent! Is it the best quality cologne? No but for the price and to have as an everyday work or weekend casual this one is a keeper. I read some say the smell doesn't last? Remember guys, guys tend to over spray way to heavy, cologne should be subtle. The ladies can smell you a mile a way...no one likes over kill. If your a sweat hog, disco Dan, yes the scent may not last.
Spray True Religion on and you too can howl at the moon while the ladies purr!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.