Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on November 6, 2011
I gave this to my "horse loving" grandaughter for her 7th birthday and she loves it. I was familiar with the Breyer horses because my own daughter always got one for her birthdays and she still has them on display. They are very durable and realistic. And I got a good price and delivery was when I expected.
on October 16, 2011
I have collected breyers all my life. Recently, for sweetest day, my boyfriend purchased this for me. Normally I would buy traditional sized breyers, but get the classics as well!! It is VERY beautiful, and love it VERY much! :)it looks better in person than it does in the pictures.

Im not sure why it asks us to rate the 'educational' value of this? I gave 3 stars there, which means 'its ok'. Its not meant, specifically, to be educational. A lot of toys aren't.

5 starts for beauty!

Breyers are fairly sturdy, but are subject to scratches / scuffs, leg / ear breaks. It is safe for a younger child to play with these, but they are more likely to break then. I do not play with them, as I display them, but there were only a few times a broke the smaller breyers when i was much younger.

If your child respects toys, this is a breat buy! :D
on January 12, 2012
Very few toys these days allow your child to use their imagination, these horses allow your child to do just that! My granddaughter(8) has played with these for hours since Christmas, every time a different story to act out. Throw in some lincoln logs to build a barn, house, whatever and the fun never ends.
on August 15, 2012
I had a collection of Breyers when I was younger (still have it) and this set captures the beauty of Breyer horses. The faces are so attractive and the coloring is well done. Certainly the legs may not hold up if you have a kid who is rough on toys, but for a horse lover, it's a great set. I got this for a little kid at church who's just about as crazy about horses as I am. He likes to comb their manes even though they don't have real hair. :)
on November 30, 2011
Got this for my little sister who is 7 and she adores this!!! She plays with it all the time!! The great part is that with there being 2 horses to play with its double the fun! So she can share with her sister and they can play all day long! The material is pretty durable as well just need to be careful with the leg not to play WAY to hard! But this is great quality! I recommend this to everyone! Unless your child does not like things that don't move lol
on July 29, 2014
these stylish horse sets are perfect for children who are adding them to a collection or just playing with them for the first time. sturdy, well made, and easy to handle. My grandchild is six and she wants the whole collection. Good way to introduce horses and their history.
on February 13, 2014
Great quality and price!! All kids who like Horses will appreciate these - hold up well, coloring and scale of mom to foal is accurate. Great to see / observe a child act out their imagined stories from their minds eye with these horses! We wish to have them all one day!! Breyer is awesome!
on December 5, 2014
This was a gift for my granddaughter, therefore she is the judge. She is and was delighted. She also showed me the Breyer horses her mother had collected at about the same age. Both old and new are excellent.
on April 15, 2014
I give my granddaughter Breyer horse(s) every year for her birthday just as I gave one of my daughters. But the older ones are better, these are made in China. But they are loved just the same. A little fragile for very young children but still nice.
on January 7, 2014
My daughter loves horses and saw these and is very happy to have received them for Christmas. These are much like the ones I had when I was young and are not meant for rough play. They arrived in great condition and on time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.