BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 15, 2017
It arrived on time, it was shipped with other items I ordered, the packaging was good & it was honestly bigger than I thought it would be. It's more like the size of a photo album than a scrapbook, so keep that in mind. However, I love it! I ordered this one because of the page protectors & the binding. It looks exactly as advertised and it's working perfectly for the scrapbook I wanted to make for my sisters birthday. I love it!
on May 3, 2016
Product damaged when it arrived! Shipping box was undamaged!
review image
on November 20, 2013
My scrapbook arrived two days after purchase which was incredibly important to me. The gloss, color, and pages are very nice. For being so cheap, it was nice to know that it was fairly sturdy. The only reason I gave the product four stars instead of five is the fact that it says it's expandable. As far as I can tell, it is not. I cannot figure out how to add more pages. It does not come with instructions on how to open the centerfold and I've done quite a bit of digging around the web to try and figure it out. As far as I'm concerned, it is not expandable or they need to send me some instructions because I cannot figure it out. Other than that, it is a great piece for the price.
on March 4, 2013
This is just as pictured and it worked well for my scrapbooking needs. Only complaint is it says it's expandable but I haven't figured out how to add more pages if you even can. Oh well it's 10 pages double sided for a total of 20 pages. For the price it's great.
on June 13, 2017
Great scrapbook. Good size and very nice quality.
on June 5, 2017
Sturdy and pretty...thanks very much!
on July 12, 2017
Really cute add on scrap book
on July 4, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted. My kids do a lot with their music and in school. I wanted something to keep their certificates, programs, announcements & pics. This is exactly what I was looking for. I bought one in black and one in purple. The covers are very nice, the pages are sturdy with a white background sheet, and there are extra page inserts avlb for purchase when I need them. This is something they can keep forever.
on March 16, 2017