BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 26, 2017
Rating changed from 2 to 5:) The problem was not with the filter it was with the pre-filter (the bottom gasket was too dusty for a secure hold).

I just returned one of these from a different seller hoping it was a fluke. Either I'm missing something or these just don't work with the BDH2000.

It seems identical to the original and fits the same, but when the vacuum nozzle is rotated open and closed a few times, the filter works itself loose (the plastic pre-filter cup). I tried removing and reinstalling several times and got the same result. It appears like the nozzle and plastic pre-filter are supposed to rotate together, but the internal filter is supposed to float freely (and not rotate)...that's how the original works. The replacement paper filter seems like it fits too tight in the plastic pre-filter for the free movement, or maybe it butts up or rubs against something...either way, after rotating the nozzle open and closed a few times the filter dislodges itself. When I put the original filter back in it works fine.

The only identifiable difference between this and the original is the "PP 04" number on the inside... my previous non-fitting replacement was PP 03, the original is PP 02, and the original has a graphic on the top that depicts emptying the dirt into the trash.

I'd return this one but I feel bad for returning two in a row:/

My model is the Black & Decker handheld 20 Volt BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2016
These filters are the same quality as the original one that came with the vacuum (which is top shelf, by the way) so they fit and perform perfectly including ease of cleaning - even when filthy a little dish soap and a soft brush makes them sparkle and after drying (that's why I bought spares) they perform like new.
on September 27, 2017
Makes the hand held work better and is so much better than trying to clean the old one. Cheaper than the time cleaning and minimum wage. Makes eveerything cleaner too.
on May 19, 2017
exact replacement for my original works great does a good job filtering
on July 15, 2017
My old filter had a bad smell so I bought a new one and its working great đź‘Ť
on September 2, 2016
Okay, so if you have a home with kids and critters, you are appreciating your cordless vac, and using it A LOT! And while I empty the compartment of the vac after every use, I guess I should also be washing the filter cartridges after every couple of uses because they get dirty and unuseable fast. I like that they are washeable; I guess I just need to wash them out after every 2-3 uses. Ugh.
on August 23, 2017
fit well for the 18 v pivot vacuum.
on March 31, 2017
It fits. That all I ask.
on August 25, 2017
great transaction A+++++++
on June 8, 2017
It fit just like the original