Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 18, 2012
I love the design of this bag because it has a lot of pockets and they are laid out in a way that makes them useful for me. I don't like my old bag that has lots of small pockets with velcro enclosures, for example, because if I'm looking for something, I have to open and check pocket after pocket. I suppose I could just remember where I put stuff but I never do. This bag is easier to find stuff in because there are two major pockets and then dividers inside that are easy to rummage through.

Although it seems generally very sturdy with heavy strap and zippers, there is one seam that was coming apart after only three days. Disappointing. I'll just glue it up.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Top Contributor: Petson February 2, 2013
I bought this bag to replace an aging 'shoulder bag' type of thing that I really enjoyed because it had so many pockets -- but it was one of those free-give-away bags; guaranteed not to last very long - and eventually one of the pockets did give-way. I searched for hours on the internet for a bag that would have as many pockets as my soft-shoulder bag had (I like to carry a lot of external drives and lots of other accessories with me when I take the laptop somewhere - basically, I carry everything I could possibly use that I have at home, with me - just in case). When I saw this eBag with all its zippered pockets and inner sleeves, it seemed like the closest I will come to a multi-pocketed case that was large enough to carry my wide-screen 17" laptop. That was the biggest challenge - there were many other bags with lots of pockets on the market, but none wide enough to fit a 17" laptop -- that I could find - that wasn't `over the top' in price. When it arrived the other day, I took all of my stuff out of my soft-bag and found compartments for it in my new eBag. I was very satisfied to see the new bag was able to handle all of my accessories - with extra space for more - and thus, very happy with my purchase.

The only reason that I gave it a 4 star - and not a 5 - was because I was hoping it would not look so much like a typical office laptop bag - which it does. But that is just a personal thing, of course. It is very well made and very sturdy - and of course, true to office-laptop styling - it is very well padded. And of course it comes with the option to use a handle or clip the shoulder straps on (with very high quality, heavy duty clips, I might add). I can tell this bag will probably last a lifetime (well at least the lifetime of laptops :-). I would recommend this bag for anyone who likes to compartmentalize their things for easy access - rather than one or two big pockets with everything packed together.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse