Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 24, 2013
When my kids were small, I used to pack entire outfits in Ziplock Gallon Bags. My girls are now 13,11, 9 (average size) and we are getting ready for a cross country road trip. I bought each family member a set in their own color. We won't be "moving in" to hotel rooms (new place every night) so this will make it easy to get a nights worth of clothes out of the trunk. Simply grab one cube in each person's color.

The small, hold surprisingly a lot! Each girl is packed tee, bra, undie, shorts and shirt in a small bag. They even have one day worth of Jeans/sweater in case it is cold. Even that entire bulky outfit fits in a small bag! Also they are mesh and don't trap in air.

I got my husband and I the medium size for our outfits.. Same idea, underclothes, socks, top and bottoms all fit in the bag. In fact, in the mediums there is room to spare. Our adult clothes wouldn't fit in the small, but it fits the outfits for our teen/pre teens
5 people found this helpful
on June 1, 2012
When these packing cubes came in the mail, I was a little doubtful as to how useful they were actually going to be. Until I used them!

They were a little smaller than I expected them to be, but I think that actually makes them more, rather than less, useful.

These are great. They kept my (one big compartment) suitcase so neat. As I traveled, I could split them up for clean/dirty clothes and when I went overweight at the airport, I just grabbed one of the cubes out of my suitcase and carried it on and didn't have to pay the $150 overweight fee.

I bought the blue/teal color. It's nice.
50 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 7, 2012
I have found eBags Small packing cubes far better than eBags Slims for packing women's intimate items. It's difficult to position even the smallest pieces of delicate clothing into the Slim-sized cubes without snagging them in the process.
49 people found this helpful
on September 20, 2012
I have reviewed this product before and now that I have used it even more in traveling I've asked myself, how did I travel without it. I love staying organized. I put all my tops in one bag, my socks and underwear in another and my pants in another, or some other combination thereof, depending on the trip. It is so easy to find everything. Everything stays mostly wrinkle free and one never needs to fully unpack. Makes repacking so much easier as well. Why didn't I think of this?
7 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2013
I bought one set as an experiment for travel. It worked well to sort out the clothing in shorts, underware/socks, long pants and shirts. There was no searching through my bag each time. I pulled out the cube, got what was needed and put the cube away. I bought another set for a cruise to separate leisure and formal wear. They worked great and kept clothes neat. Everything can be kept in order, everything is easy to find. I love the packing cubes.
on June 4, 2012
I purchase a set of Rick Steve's Packing Cubes and found that the zipper was a bit of a challenge. Feeling that I needed more packing cubes, I ordered this set and was much happier with these than the Rick Steve's set. They are strong and sturdy, with a smooth running zipper. They made a 3 week trip traveling to 6 different foreign cities so much easier.I never had to dig down into my suitcase to find anything because each catagory of clothing was in it's own cube.
44 people found this helpful