Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on March 16, 2012
I have been riding 2 wheels for 40 years and owned numerous jackets and rode in all kinds of weather. This is a great jacket. Ordered on Wednesday night and received it Friday. It was packaged well and exactly what I had been looking for. Heavy leather, nice liner and felt already broken in. The zippers are all heavy duty and it was true to size. I wear an extra large in shirts and jackets. I ordered an XL and the fit was perfect. The sleeves are long enough to accomodate riding. It conforms well to your body while riding without bunching up around your mid section or neck. It is distressed just enough to look a bit broken-in but not as if it was intentional. All the pockets are roomy and the inner pockets ar enot evident while wearing the jacket. Great for concealed carry. I had looked for over 5 months to find the perfect riding jacket and this is the one. I spoke to customer service at Amazon and got all the reassurance I needed that my questions about size and specifications were what I expected. I would definately buy it again and would buy it from Amazon as other vendors do not return calls or e-mails in my recent experience. This jacket should last a good many years if taken care of and when it finally wears out, I hope they are still making them. This is the best buy I found for the money anywhere.
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2016
This is the good end of the old classic, "you get what you pay for" story. The jacket does cost a little over $200 but it was well worth it especially considering there are steeper prices for less jacket if you know what I mean. It is nice heavy black leather (the picture provided by the website is kinda funny colored but i posted mine) with a heavy liner that can be removed during the summer. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it has a really nice concealed carry pocket on the inside of the front of the jacket near the chest area and the zipper vents are place well in the front in back of the jacket as in the description. It does smell slightly of the tanning process but that just lends authenticity to the leather in my opinion and will fade with time. I recommend this to anyone who wants a good old fashion leather jacket to wear while riding and still be comfortable in hot or cool weather.
review image review image review image
on August 1, 2012
This Jacket is made well and sturdy, however, the picture is misleading. In the picture the Jacket appears to be a dark brown, however, it is black, as labled. Its a good Jacket to buy but just be aware that it does not look like the color in the picture.
on November 2, 2013
I'm 6' tall and 255# with a classic Wisconsin beer gut. Started with an extra large and it was too small so I easily returned it in exchange for a XXL. Fit's much better, but if you are any bigger than I am, a XXL will not fit you. Sleeves are nice and long for riding, but just a hair too long for my arms when standing straight. Not a deal breaker by any means. I gave this jacket 4 stars rather than 5 because it has very strong chemical/leather odor to it. I hung it outside in the sun for a day and that took most of it away. Riding season is over here for now so I'm sure once I am able to wear it more and get it out in the wind and sun, break it in a little more it will be just fine. Overall, great jacket for a fair price. I would buy another one. One last comment, I wish people would have posted how tall and how much they weighed in their reviews as it would have helped me more when deciding what size to buy in the first place.
on November 25, 2013
Jacket fits very well. I've tried other motorcycle jackets in the past and always found them to be too tight. This one is snug, but not confining. The inner liner zips out and even without it in I find myself plenty warm for rides when it is 55 degrees outside. The only issue I have with it is the smell. It's pretty strong - even after airing it out in the garage for several days. I wanted this jacket so I could ride my motorcycle to work even on chilly mornings, but the smell is too strong. I don't want to disrupt the other people at the office. Perhaps the smell will have died down somewhat by spring.
on January 22, 2017
This jacket is outstanding in quality, especially for the price. It's very heavy and thick leather, and it's warm too. The look is super cool, very much like a biker jacket. I bought it for my son, and the fit and styling are just right -- even better than the pictures online suggested. He loves it, and I couldn't be more please with the purchase.
on November 13, 2016
Not as advertised. This jacket has NO protection yet the description clearly states CE elbows, shoulder, and back.
on April 3, 2017
Great Motorcycle jacket. Better quality than Harley Davidson jackets for half the price.
on June 1, 2011
5 stars for quality, nice jacket, but the description states "CE approved body armor on arms, shoulders and back". This jacket doesn't have any armor.
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
Love the jacket. Very heavy leather. I am 6 feet 4 and I weigh 210 pounds. The XXL fits well. I did take the liner out for a little more room. This is a quality jacket that I would have paid much more if seeing it in person and higher price was suggested. Well made and you can hardly see the Logo on the back for those that are concerned about that. If you have a belly I would go up in size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.