Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on February 4, 2017
One scale came without the power cord. T-Motorsports issued a $10 refund to compensate while I had to find my own power cord locally. I did not realize when I ordered these that they were both kilo and pound weighing ... it boots up with kilos and you must be sure to push the kg/lb button to switch to pound weight. I keep a basket by the scale that I know the weight of and put it on the platform to be sure I'm in the right mode. Inconvenient. The platform is a little chintzy. No problem at all with the seller, just not the greatest scale.
on August 12, 2017
Order the double because it would've been cheaper than buying two separate ones. Both came taped together, which was fine. Unfortunately the packaging for both boxes were poor. One box came with foam padding protecting the unit the other one did not. The one that did not have foam padding came with a broken plastic stand where the metal tray sits. Luckily, the power chord had extra and I just inserted to the broken area. Works fine, did not like the fact that I have to change the unit of weight from kg. to lb. every time I turn it on. The metal trays are dirty and not polish. Overall, not bad but hard to really recommended it to anyone else.
review image
on December 17, 2016
Having a bakery and farm stand I've used and bought many scales. This scale is by far the very best one I've ever had. It's extremely simple to use and looks amazing. And the price. Wow. This is the scale!!
on August 3, 2017
Excellent!!!!! It is overkill for me with the cost stuff. It is accurate and has the needed range for canning large quantities of vegetables.
on June 29, 2017
pretty good price and works accurately in my restaurant.
on September 5, 2016
The scale came and the metal part bended already.. How ever it working... The instructions didn't show you how to use the m1 to m2 key board... I posted questions but never get response
on July 24, 2017
Easy directions, simple to use. Very pleased
on April 17, 2017
arrived on time and as described
on March 14, 2017
The scale works but if you power it down and back up it reverts to kg. and there is not an indicator to let you know if it is reading kg or lb.
on May 15, 2017