Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 12, 2012
This product has worked well for me so far. I am worried about the handle. Also, there is no rubber gasket around the lid and I'm afraid of breaking the lid when I set it on the pot. The handle at the top is a little loose and I am afraid to tighten it because I'm afraid I'll break it.
on February 11, 2013
I got one for myself last Christmas (by my request). Great for guys - easy to use. My son's girlfriend not much of a cook - got her this and a slow cooker cookbook - will make a chef out of her yet - she really likes it too.
on October 27, 2012
This is the best slow cooker we have used. it's great. If you need one pick this one. You will not be disappointed.
on January 6, 2012
I bought this item online and it was shipped to our home. This was a Christmas present for my daughter and she LOVES it...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question