Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 393 reviews
on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 277 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.
review image
0Comment| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2016
This is a nice gift overall, but I do think the price is quite steep. I think 25$ would be much more appropriate for what you get, but I know assortments like these generally run more expensive do the the convenience of having it all in one. I gave this to my mom as a present and she loved it. She liked that it came in a little reusable basket too. It was nice that everything was individually wrapped (and then the whole assortment was wrapped on top of that). My mom likes certain things cold so she was able to just put the pack in the fridge to eat when she was ready.

All the items were as described and tasted fresh.The container does look more full than it actually is (the items don't go down to the bottom, there is packaging/fluff on the bottom). However, it does have a nice variety and you just have to pay extra for the ease of having it all assembled, so I'm content overall and my mom was super happy!
on June 22, 2016
Got this for my dad for father's day 2016. He loved it! He said it had so much to choose from and everything was delicious! It was much bigger than I expected. It was also delivered with ice packs to keep everything from melting, which I was very thankful for.
It took a week to get to my dad even though it was supposed to be 2 day shipping, that's only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. But all together a great gift and I would definitely buy it again, I'd just order a little earlier next time.
on November 19, 2016
"Every inch of this basket is filled with extreme deliciousness" is not true - basket has a significant amount of straw filler. The items look okay but not worth $40. I paid for the speed of delivery and a reasonable looking house gift. I would not purchase it again.
on May 22, 2016
Not worth the amount of money it is. There should definitely be more in it for that price. I was embarrassed when I saw it, knowing I sent it to a friend.
on December 18, 2015
The basket is filed of wrapping paper. The goods inside looks good but don't wort the really expensive basket!!!
on February 11, 2014
Food Items looked old & weary

Got wooden tray in place of basket

Bottom is filled with fluff to make tray look full.

(makes me re-think all those positive ratings)

Will definitely pass this one by next time
on November 30, 2016
Disappointing. Looks great in picture but there is a ton of paper underneath. The portions are quite small. Definitely not worth $40.
on March 14, 2017
Sent this to my son in college. He shared a little with room-mates. Everything was yummy and the guise of healthy (except the sweet)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.